Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why exactly is Israeli slaughtering protesters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    I bet your all work up about now
    And this is why Docfeelgood needs to be banned. His only purpose to posting in this thread was to work people up with his towelhead comments. Now that he's been made to apologize he's trying to retain some semblance of offensiveness, e.g. apparently I'm offended at his trying to be inoffensive or something. If he's not trying to offend people then he's not posting. Please rid us of this idiot. Spink and Paiktis were banned for much less.
    Last edited by loinburger; June 6, 2011, 10:52.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

can I?
      You tell me, you're the one who brought up the PC Legal System. Apparently it's all well and good for you to call people desert animals, but God forbid that somebody ridicule one of your sacred cows - then you're the quickest to hide behind the legal system you deride and the standards of polite conversation that you ignore.

DFG, you are the forum's worst waste of oxygen. Your only contributions are RSS feed thread spam and transparent attempts at offending people. **** off.

Comment

• Additionally, his grammar is atrocious.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• You really should try some prozac

Comment

• Has anyone ever died by being hit by a thrown stone?
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You really should try some prozac
              OMG I'm suing you for discrimination!

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                You tell me, you're the one who brought up the PC Legal System. Apparently it's all well and good for you to call people desert animals, but God forbid that somebody ridicule one of your sacred cows - then you're the quickest to hide behind the legal system you deride and the standards of polite conversation that you ignore.

DFG, you are the forum's worst waste of oxygen. Your only contributions are RSS feed thread spam and transparent attempts at offending people. **** off.
                Oh my! now you have gone and hurt my feelings. I thought you loved me?

Comment

OMG I'm suing you for discrimination!
                  Man when you get on a roll you really get rolling.

Comment

And this is why Docfeelgood needs to be banned. His only purpose to posting in this thread was to work people up with his towelhead comments. Now that he's been made to apologize he's trying to retain some semblance of offensiveness, e.g. apparently I'm offended at his trying to be inoffensive or something. If he's not trying to offend people then he's not posting. Please rid us of this idiot. Spink and Paiktis were banned for much less.
                    you seem to be the only one worked up.

Comment

• Wow I'm really riling you up aren't I! Geez man just relax no need to get so offended at everything you read online!!!

Comment

you seem to be the only one worked up.
                        Do I have your permission to start a poll seeing who wants you banned?

Comment

You really should try some prozac
                          Oh man, I'm so far past prozac.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                            Has anyone ever died by being hit by a thrown stone?
                            Probably.

Comment

Wow I'm really riling you up aren't I! Geez man just relax no need to get so offended at everything you read online!!!
                              no, i take prozac

Comment

• I'd think that a helmet would provide adequate protection, but the soldiers probably aren't wearing their helmets 24/7

Comment

Working...
                                X