Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why exactly is Israeli slaughtering protesters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    Don't you get it? are people just like you, so full of political correctness they can't just come out and say it?
    Nobody gives a fuk about those desert animals.
    Edginess overload
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      Edginess overload
      truth as I see it. the oil is more important than a human life

Comment

• You'd earn more points if you managed to work in an anti-Jewish slur. "Don't you get it? Christ-killers love to kill towelheads!" would have reinforced how edgy and un-pc you are. The Apolyton posters still in junior high school would be swooning.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          You'd earn more points if you managed to work in an anti-Jewish slur. "Don't you get it? Christ-killers love to kill towelheads!" would have reinforced how edgy and un-pc you are. The Apolyton posters still in junior high school would be swooning.
          Edginess overload

Comment

• DFG, I wish you would just go away.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• You can make your dream a reality!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                DFG, I wish you would just go away.

JM
                WHY? because I don't agree with a poster it is more convent to just tell them to go away? Opinions are not allowed to be expressed at Apolyton OT forums? What? I am not politically correct enough for the OT forums or you?
                Thank Jon, for your fuking support.

Comment

• Dude. Prozac is something you need to take on a consistent basis.
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Just ban him - that should adequately fulfill his need for attention

"Heh, got those guys good and riled up. They had to ban me rather than refute my attention-whoring bigotry."

Comment

• I have no desire to support you.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• BTW, Paiktis was banned for less.
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                          I have no desire to support you.

JM
                          You don't have to support what I say, but your telling me you don't support that I have a opinion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                            WHY? because I don't agree with a poster it is more convent to just tell them to go away? Opinions are not allowed to be expressed at Apolyton OT forums? What? I am not politically correct enough for the OT forums or you?
                            Thank Jon, for your fuking support.
                            You're not contributing anything, you're just repeating racial slurs in the hopes that you offend somebody. Unfortunately you're far too transparent for anybody to give a damn.

Comment

• Seriously, calling an entire group of people "desert animals" is pretty much the textbook definition of racism - one of the few things that is supposed to be moderated in the OT.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                                Dude. Prozac is something you need to take on a consistent basis.
                                now that is nice thing to say to someone with mental illness

Comment

Working...
                                X