Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why exactly is Israeli slaughtering protesters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    It means that they have brown skin you dumb****

They have similar complexions to many people in European countries on the Med, don't they?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Yup, most of the people I met in Sicily in particular are also brown. And most of the people from New Jersey who are on television are orange.

And if Israel were in the habit of shooting unarmed Sicilians on sight, then they'd still be guilty of shooting brown people.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I didn't know that Greeks, Sicilians, and Spaniards were not considered white.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

They really ought to set their sights on orange people instead.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
            I didn't know that Greeks, Scicilians, and Spaniards were not considered white.
            Neither did I. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make - I've already told Speer that I don't care about his racial theories.

Comment

"That guy has brown skin."
              "Excuse me, but the government says that his skin is white."
              "I stand corrected???"

Comment

So, if you can't tell the difference between a Greek and a Palestinian, how do you classify one as white and one as brown?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

Stop with this racial retardation.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                    Neither did I. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make - I've already told Speer that I don't care about his racial theories.
                    So... I'm black or something? I'm as white as can be as far as I can tell.

Comment

test

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                        So... I'm black or something? I'm as white as can be as far as I can tell.
                        This is a stupid question.

Comment

There are no stupid questions just stupid people! Oh, wait...

Comment

Look people, it's not rocket science: race is an arbitrary, non-scientific, and useless classification. Asking me things like "how do I classify somebody as white or brown?" misses the point - if somebody has brown skin then they're brown, if they have white skin then they're white, if they're from New Jersey then they're orange, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                              There are no stupid questions just stupid people! Oh, wait...
                              ZING! Tell me, do you have black skin? If not, then your question was idiotic. If you do have black skin then on what basis are you calling yourself "white"?

Comment

The moles are black.

Comment

Working...
                                X