Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why exactly is Israeli slaughtering protesters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    I mean, that's basically saying "there are some brown people who are opposed to Israel, so Israel gets to shoot all brown people when given the slightest pretext."
    What's with this brown business? Arabs are white.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You must be colour blind.

You seem to assume colour=race, but colour in fact, = colour.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

"What color are they?"
        "I don't know, I haven't made a detailed examination of their family trees."
        "No, you idiot, I mean: what color are they?"
        "Oh. Brown."
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          You must be colour blind.

You seem to assume colour=race, but colour in fact, = colour.

I explored this exhaustively the last time it was brought up. Arab-Americans had 'white' status, affirmed by a 1909 court decision. A judge Hutton presided and made this statement:

"I am convinced that this court would not be justified in resolving a question of such doubtful construction contradictory to the rulings of other courts throughout the United States that have for many years admitted to full citizenship thousands of Syrians in the same position as applicant at bar. The courts of this nation, both state and federal, have, whenever called upon for more than a century, construed the term "white persons," or members of the white race, to include Syrians. If at this late date a different construction is to be placed upon the meaning of this very doubtful statute Congress should so declare. The objection of the government is therefore overruled."
          It was in the late 1960's and early 1970's when the rise of terrorism, such as at the Munich Olympics, brought new attention to Arabs and immediate differentiation as an 'other'.

Nevertheless, whether on employment forms or the census or whatever else, white is consistently defined as having descent from the original inhabitants of Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Shut the **** up nobody cares

Comment

You're the one calling white people 'brown'. What is that supposed to mean? I don't like the status of 'victim' that a term like 'brown' is associated with.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                You're the one calling white people 'brown'. What is that supposed to mean?
                It means that they have brown skin you dumb****

Comment

Look at every picture of Israelis and Palestinians duking it out and tell me that the Israelis don't have lighter skin on average. I don't give a **** about your racial theories.

Comment

"But but but I found textbooks written by Nazis saying that Jews aren't white how dare you imply that Israelis have light-colored skin!"

Comment

Hey tell me which one has the 'brown' skin, sir? WASP Bush or King Abdullah?

Comment

Abdullah
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Abdullah
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                            Abdullah
                            Complexion looks pretty much the same to me.

Comment

This is some Ethiopian model chick:

That is BROWN.

This is Queen Rania:

That is NOT brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                Complexion looks pretty much the same to me.
                                You've shut down your vision processing center so that it conforms to your racial theories. Somebody with a working brain would note that Abdullah is definitely browner than Bush.

You tried making a single skin color comparison as though that would disprove the average, and you didn't even do that right. Find an albino Syrian next time.

Comment

Working...
                                X