Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why exactly is Israeli slaughtering protesters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, you're .0000001% black.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Pretending you closed the thread by accident?
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Par for the course

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
          Pretending you closed the thread by accident?
          Yes, that would be SO worth of my time. Just to piss you off. Thus, I had means, motive, and opportunity!

Comment

A BROWN Taureg girl

What color skin does this Palestinian boy have?
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

**** off, Alby.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

A BROWN Tamil child:

What color skin do these Palestinian children have?
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The question I have is what would Asher, loinburger, and Boris have to gain by such obvious misrepresentation?

Is it catchy to refer to Palestinians as 'brown', because 'brown' carries an air of colonialism and historical victimization?

Comment

The question I would have is why Alby harps on "race" even more than Caligastia ever did?

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                      The question I would have is why Alby harps on "race" even more than Caligastia ever did?
                      I don't harp on it unless it's brought up or it is relevant. I kept seeing this business about Jews killing 'brown' people.

Comment

If you would notice, there's a thread about Black people voting for Democrats and I've barely said anything in that thread.

Comment

Theres even a threadjack there as well, about what this thread is supposed to be about.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            I don't harp on it unless it's brought up or it is relevant. I kept seeing this business about Jews killing 'brown' people.
                            Hmm yes I think I'll waste my time discussing this with somebody who has thinks that Bush and Abdullah have the same skin color.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                              Hmm yes I think I'll waste my time discussing this with somebody who has thinks that Bush and Abdullah have the same skin color.
                              Abdullah sure as hell isn't the same complexion as that Taureg girl, the Tamil toddler, or the Ethiopian woman! Those are BROWN PEOPLE!

Comment

Hey loinburger, Boris, and Asher, the word you're looking for is 'olive-skinned'

Comment

Working...
                                X