Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why exactly is Israeli slaughtering protesters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a slaughter, it's suicide by cop. They're running at a border which they KNOW is closed to travel, and Israel is defending its military positions from an angry mob.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      It's not a slaughter, it's suicide by cop.
      325 wounded, 20 dead including at least one woman and child. Unarmed people, who have only rocks. That's a slaughter.

Your justifications are week (actually, borderline psychopathic) and a clear sign that you have no objectivity here.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

One that could be entirely avoided by not running at machine gun nests with the intention of harming the soldiers within.

Comment

One that could be entirely avoided by not running at machine gun nests with the intention of harming the soldiers within.
          You're a mind reader now?

I thought they were protesters. If they were intending to harm the soldiers, wouldn't they come with RPGs, guns, grenades, etc?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Asher, they were trying to get into the country illegally. The fact that they also happen to be violently opposed to Israel's existence is just part of the justification for keeping them out.

Comment

Asher, they were trying to get into the country illegally. The fact that they also happen to be violently opposed to Israel's existence is just part of the justification for keeping them out.
              As I said, I'm sure you would have a few things to say if Canada slaughtered American college students entering the country illegally for booze runs. We have a right to defend our borders, just like Israel.

Restraint is a concept some people have. Apparently not Israelis or their fanatical American supporters.

Comment

Mubarak also had a right to kill Egyptian protesters, too. He's the frickin Head of State.

Comment

Good lord, you're comparing apples to lawnmowers. I'm not going to spend a 30 page thread reiterating the obvious in an attempt to cure you of your stubborn stupidity. I've made my case.

Comment

If they were in violent opposition, wouldn't they bring something more powerful than rocks?
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I mean, that's basically saying "there are some brown people who are opposed to Israel, so Israel gets to shoot all brown people when given the slightest pretext."

Comment

Some Mexican illegal immigrants commit crimes, so the US should shoot any and all Mexicans trying to cross the border illegally. Including children i.e. future criminals.

Comment

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Comment

So true.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                                Sounds like something straight out of Deuteronomy
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X