Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
    Of course you did.

Asher, even the stupidest line will "work" sometime.

To DF -- I thought you said you were funny
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Why? Because I don't drink and don't sleep around? You'd think those would be positives to your average woman.

But then again, you'd think being tall with the chiseled bronzed body of an Adonis would be a positive as well but it aint.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
        Why? Because I don't drink and don't sleep around? You'd think those would be positives to your average woman.
        For some-- For others it reduces your "fun" quotient. Your average woman will probably drink from time to time and may not to be with someone that doesn't. It probably depends on whether you can be/have fun around people drinking or turn into a holier than thou turd

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post

But then again, you'd think being tall with the chiseled bronzed body of an Adonis would be a positive as well but it aint.
        Ahh we have the solution == he's arrogant
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Yes, lecturing others - or even pontificating upon - God's rules, etc., probably won't help you much.
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I can't be arrogant about how I look. No matter how many pullups I do or how much I run, it'll never change my face nor make women value appearance in their dateability calculus.

I don't lecture or pontificate... at least not to a woman I like.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
              So you have sex with your family members?
              Well he is from Texas

(Note to Slowwhand: this was a joke!)
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• What the **** is this ****?

the first mention of god in a conversation you're having with a woman you are interested should usually be her screaming his name. How the hell do you get to explain your non-believing practicing muslim to a woman you are interested in, romantically, unless religion is a BIG THING for her ( hint: DRAMA )...

what the hell...
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I don't understand.

Comment

• Religion should be and usually is a private thing, between a person and their supposed creator. In romantic relationships, a deep theological discussion comes later than sex (unless you are a fundie about sex, I guess) the bit about the woman who says god's name is a joke (she climaxes). Women who are too talkative about god, and make it a big thing are either way too much into a religious lifestyle for an atheist, or use god as a crutch, both of these is not a good thing for you.

do you want me to send you a .wav file of me reading these posts for you?
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Neither do I. I don't see anything saying that Speer brings up religion... he just is not that into just jumping into the sack on the first date kinda guy and then we tangentially mentioned religion here.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Az View Post
                        In romantic relationships, a deep theological discussion comes later than sex (unless you are a fundie about sex, I guess)
                        Meh... not if you want to delay sex until you are in love with the opposite gender (yes, this viewpoint treats sex as more than simply a physical urge, which is somewhat passe these days, but it is perfectly valid). In such cases, religion should come up prior to sex.

Comment

• Meh... not if you want to delay sex until you are in love with the opposite gender (yes, this viewpoint treats sex as more than simply a physical urge, which is somewhat passe these days, but it is perfectly valid). In such cases, religion should come up prior to sex.

Yeah, ok, I guess..
                          Sex is more than a physical urge, of course, but there is nothing more heartbreaking than knowing a person inside out, and then finding out they are bad in bed, due to some sort of deeply seated issue...

It's not that I am all about the first-date sex. It's more that I think that religion is deeply private...
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• My so-called virgin ex of 5 years turned out to be a prostitute.

Comment

• and you would have known this, had you had sex with her. QED.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• No I mean... THANK GOD I didn't have sex with her! Who knows what I might have contracted!

Still how about that for bad? Your supposed girlfriend of 5 years was a prostitute for several years. I mean remember my infamous love life threads? Maybe that one would've been a hell of a read for some of you guys.

In retrospect, she was a ****ty girlfriend (and not just because she ended up being a prostitute). I should never have stayed with her for so long (it was off an on to be fair).

Comment

Working...
                                X