Video on how to get a woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aneeshm View Post
    What does this have to do with anything? In fact, if you can manage this, you're already good, and you have natural "game". What's the problem?

You don't get it. It's not "game". I have never, in my life, gone out looking for women as some sort of target- and I doubt I ever will.

I make friends. Some happen to be women. Some of those turn out to want sex with me. I think the really crucial difference between this and the "game" proponents is that I actually like women.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• How did you find out about that one? At what age did she start being a prostitute?
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• No I mean... THANK GOD I didn't have sex with her! Who knows what I might have contracted!
        condoms, use them.

Still how about that for bad? Your supposed girlfriend of 5 years was a prostitute for several years. I mean remember my infamous love life threads? Maybe that one would've been a hell of a read for some of you guys.

In retrospect, she was a ****ty girlfriend (and not just because she ended up being a prostitute). I should never have stayed with her for so long (it was off an on to be fair).

I feel sorry for you, Albert. I really do. However, this is probably the vibe that women find repellant... you fear and dislike women from being hurt in the past, I guess.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I don't fear and dislike women at all... how would I fear and dislike a woman I like and am trying to date?

Look, the issue is there's nothing logically wrong with me. That's why I said many posts ago that people are amazed by my failures. They don't get how it happens, especially with girls being interested then losing interest within a week.

It's probably a lack of 'game' and my social life is lacking.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
            My so-called virgin ex of 5 years turned out to be a prostitute.

I have the same question as DanS:

Before, during or after your time with her...?
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS View Post
              How did you find out about that one? At what age did she start being a prostitute?
              Well, there were a whole lot of clues... And I'm not sure exactly when she started but I suspect 19.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                I have the same question as DanS:

Before, during or after your time with her...?
                During.

Comment

• You fail so hard that we need to recalibrate the Moh scale of hardness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                    During.
                    Is it possible that people don't see you as sexual at all?

A prostitute has sex all day every day, she probably wanted a man who didn't give off the sexual vibes.

Maybe your body isn't excreting the right pheromones or something. I'm assuming you do have a sex drive and you have reached puberty.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Here's her at her prom (I cropped myself out because I look like a douche):

This is before the whole prostitution thing and before she went psycho. I'm pretty sure I put pictures of her before in the Apolyton Picture thread.

I don't have her modelling pictures anymore or any more recent pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                        Maybe your body isn't excreting the right pheromones or something.
                        Possibly. But where I imagine pheromones would play the biggest part (initial attraction), isn't the problem for me. I have no trouble getting girls interested (although women are weird so who knows if they're really interested?), it's what happens after the initial meeting that is the problem.

I think my social skills are screwed up; hence the reason for this thread. I don't know how to have the right type of conversation with a girl. I've had women praise me for being easy to talk to and having conversations with me that were longer and more interesting than any conversations they've had with other men but this might not be the right sort of conversations. Or something.

Although I get the 'adorable' thing a lot. And I mean a lot. Adorable isn't good for a man

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                          I think you are missing the point where he said he was an admitted sexist.
                          I'm not.

Under the defintion he seems to be using I with no shame admit to being sexist too.
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• I'm not tripping, am I? I'm here, on Poly, with someone who dated a prostitute for 5 years and couldn't get laid? This is really happening, isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                              I'm not tripping, am I? I'm here, on Poly, with someone who dated a prostitute for 5 years and couldn't get laid? This is really happening, isn't it?
                              I'm not sure whether to be glad I opened this thread, or dismayed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                                I have never, in my life, gone out looking for women as some sort of target- and I doubt I ever will.
                                This is not called game. Its called sarging.

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                                You don't get it. It's not "game". I have never, in my life, gone out looking for women as some sort of target- and I doubt I ever will.
                                This is called social circle game.
                                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                                X