Video on how to get a woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video on how to get a woman?

I know this has to exist somewhere. Anyone know any videos which show a guy getting a woman? Like where someone can see what he does, what he says, his body language, etc.?

I'm doing it wrong.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Aim low.

In more ways than one.

Comment

What do you mean by aim low?
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

For one, be realistic in what kind of women are on your level so to speak.

Comment

Never that. I swing for the fences, baby.

Comment

Anyway it's not like there's a magic formula for this sort of thing. It's all about chemistry. Maybe instead of looking for videos of how other guys do it, you should record yourself and we can tell you what you're not doing right.

Comment

Have you tried really being into the girl?

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                Have you tried really being into the girl?

JM
                That doesn't work, Jon. That's how you fail. I already know that.

Comment

Ah and I thought being into the girl was the goal not the means.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                    Anyway it's not like there's a magic formula for this sort of thing. It's all about chemistry. Maybe instead of looking for videos of how other guys do it, you should record yourself and we can tell you what you're not doing right.
                    Well it would still be very useful to see. It occurred to me that I have no idea on how to do it. I mean I have my way but I pulled that out my ass and it doesn't work well.

I figure it's like anything. Like you can dance or play baseball or whatever just by winging it but if you actually watch someone doing it and study it and imitate it (but changing it to suit you and the situation), then you'll be so much better.

Record myself? It's like the Uncertainty Principle... the act of measurement changes what is being measured... the recording will affect how well things go. I figure professionals who have a video up on the internet have ways to make it more subtle.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                      Ah and I thought being into the girl was the goal not the means.
                      You sure you are a Muslim, brother?

Comment

No, I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                          What do you mean by aim low?
                          Punch her in the ****.

SP
                          I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

You may find the following link useful:
                            Fast Seduction (Don't be misled by the name, it's a good resource.)

Two blogs with excellent archives:
                            Roosh
                            Roissy

A forum:
                            Venusian Arts Forum

I would suggest not starting with just this material, though. It's filled with a lot of jargon, and the mythology of the "pickup" community does affect it to some extent, even if most of the fundamentals are sound. A more general understanding of body language could help a lot more. I recommend "The Definitive Book of Body Language" by Barbara and Allan Pease. It's very, very good. (You can easily find it on a number of torrent sites; for obvious reasons, I provide no links.)

Comment

Originally posted by Fve Crathva View Post
                              Punch her in the ****.

SP
                              But beware she might throw a knee as you crouch to set it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X