No announcement yet.

Video on how to get a woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, no, of course. You don't think that exists.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneWalter View Post

So, just to be clear aneeshm, you are arguing that it is impossible for a woman to stay faithful in a monogamous relationship?
      No. I am asserting that it is not in the nature of a woman to stay faithful in a monogamous relationship, and that the urge to infidelity is felt most strongly when the relationship is between five to ten years old. This does not preclude such relationships existing; civilisation consists of suppressing some sides of our nature in our own long-term interests.

In addition to this urge to infidelity, however, there is the added factor that today, it is in a woman's interest in every way to terminate the relationship, specially if it is one of marriage, as there is guaranteed to be no deterioration in her standard of living, the termination will lead to an increase in the freedom she is afforded, and she can return to the sexual market. Child support and alimony ensure that the "provider", once locked in, is forever locked in; irrespective of her behaviour, he is legally forced to keep providing. She also gains a large amount of capital in a single lump-sum payment - the house, and often the car, also inevitably becomes her property.

So it is possible for a woman to maintain a committed, faithful monogamous relationship today. Some few even manage it. But given today's environment, she would be acting against both her nature and her interests if she did so.

Originally posted by ShaneWalter View Post

Or am I misunderstanding what you mean when you say "the type of relation JM is talking about can no longer exist"?
      There is an added point I want to make here. Because of the fact that it is always in the woman's interest to do as I described, and her nature tells her that that would be the best option, the threat of something like this happening changes the dynamics of even the relationship JM was describing. That is, even if he finds a committed, monogamous, and faithful partner, the dynamics of the relationship cannot be the same, given that the context in which it exists has changed so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
        Have you wondered why, if DF behaves in such "crappy" ways to women, as I and he suggest, why he seems to be unable to have a meaningful relationship with one?
        Do you think he wants one?

Comment

No. But I think he's misguided about the benefits of such a relationship.
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Here's a quote from one of the articles posted by Aneeshm:

She even slips in some boilerplate about “offensive racist stereotypes” and “the painful legacy of slavery.” Readers of this journal are probably aware that such “stereotypes” have a real biological basis: Africans are in fact less monogamous than Europeans.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
              Anyway it's not like there's a magic formula for this sort of thing.
              There is no magic formula to get a girl you have oneitis on.

There exist however several field tested strategies that help you get women of better quality than you may think realistic. Ultimatley such haistly and poorly copied algorithms are weak hacks that will not work miracles.

To get the best results all one needs to do is strip down and dissect the sequence that leads to mating.The proccess sucks and is painfull as you will face massive rejections but in reality everyone is playing a numbers game, few have the will to do whaever is nesecary to improve their odds.
              It helps greatly that ginatingles are very predictable,

Like Darwin said women choose in the eternal struggle of sexual selection, using your brain to figure out not what women say they want but what they actually want is what is a rewarding but evolutionary novel (you need a reasonable inteligence and persistance) strategy. Mostly guys just fall into the overthinking valley and do worse than dumb violent louts. Do your thinking before hand and never on a specific instance but on general hypothetical examples, remember to run many tests!
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Yes, the key is to not fear rejection.

I have a gem of a female friend - direct and honest like no woman can be. She once told me: "You know, a woman will always resent you more from not trying than from trying".

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
                  Here's a quote from one of the articles posted by Aneeshm:

She even slips in some boilerplate about “offensive racist stereotypes” and “the painful legacy of slavery.” Readers of this journal are probably aware that such “stereotypes” have a real biological basis: Africans are in fact less monogamous than Europeans.
                  Right, I feel my point is proven.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm View Post
                    You may find the following link useful:
                    Fast Seduction (Don't be misled by the name, it's a good resource.)

Two blogs with excellent archives:
                    Roosh
                    Roissy

A forum:
                    Venusian Arts Forum

I would suggest not starting with just this material, though. It's filled with a lot of jargon, and the mythology of the "pickup" community does affect it to some extent, even if most of the fundamentals are sound. A more general understanding of body language could help a lot more. I recommend "The Definitive Book of Body Language" by Barbara and Allan Pease. It's very, very good. (You can easily find it on a number of torrent sites; for obvious reasons, I provide no links.)

Hm. I just wrote him a PM with similar stuff, guess you beat me to it by miles.

I think as far as literature goes Bang by Roosh is by far the best way to start, much less nerdy terminology and a bit lighter on mythology. However Mystery is still the Aristotle of game and most people in the pickup community still use his lingo. The basic Mystery Method described in his first book is solid, it however does show a few signs that it was taliored to work for a magician (there are for example a million ways to do peackocking wrong) and may be in certain aspects dated.

I also recomend reading things like The Red Queen by Matt Ridley (evopsych) and perhaps something like My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday if you need to put women off a pedestal or realize they probably want sex more than you (though not nesecarily with you, at least now that you are just starting out ).
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                      Thanks aneeshm but I'm aware of stuff like this (sosuave.net for example) but that's not what I'm looking for. I want to see it applied. I can read about such and such but that's not going to help me understand body language cues from a female, how a guy says things, what expression he has on his face, etc.
                      Use hacks as a crutch untill you've been in so many situations you get a gut feeling. What are hacks? Well the literature you say you know exists deals quite a bit with them! Kino escalation theory and IOIs/IODs are basically chapters of material all about this.

Girl touching you, girl touching hair, girl mirroring your moves. All body language, all very apparent. Heck even idots know tirangular gazing means she wants you to kiss her.

Now as to demonstrations. Well right off my head there are the Mystery Method Video Archive (watch but I can't say its really worth buying) that has some demonstrations. Real life situations? Those are hard to spot. Of course lots of such material exists but its mostly faked or cherrypicked by those who wish to earn a quick buck by selling soddy material to gulliable guys. Also be mindfull of cultural differences! I got burned severley when I started off because we are much more reserved cutlure here than in the Anglosphere!
                      Last edited by Heraclitus; May 24, 2010, 10:13.

Comment

Honestly though, as soon as you're making a decent salary, the money and time invested on the dating scene is better spent on hookers.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
                          Honestly though, as soon as you're making a decent salary, the money and time invested on the dating scene is better spent on hookers.

True.

It is very challenging to get a bang per buck ratio higher than with proffesionals. I haven't gone down that route since I consider semi-LTRs to be rewarding beyond sex.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm View Post
                            This would be good advice if we were living in the 50s or 60s. The problem is, the sexual marketplace has changed beyond recognition since that time (feminism, the sexual revolution, the emergence of the state as a third party in all intersexual relationships, the emergence of the extensive welfare state and its effect on the negotiating positions of different participants in the sexual marketplace, the acceptance and celebration of promiscuity as normal, and other such changes), and what worked then does not work now. Enduring relationships have become ephemeral if not non-existent, and exposure to sexual competition no longer has any end. Women's basic sexual nature - compromisationist hypergamy, with infidelity on the side - has re-asserted itself. Recognising this changed reality is the key to success with women today, distasteful as it may seem to you.

Your idea of "love" is dead, JM, and I don't like it any more than you do, but that's the truth of the matter.
                            +1

This is a very well written and horribly true.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                              You've completely ignored the benefit of a loving relationship with someone else and in fact claimed "it does not exist". So don't try and suggest you're being perfectly logical.

Just more scientific phrasing of justification to treat women like crap. David Floyd-esque.

Jon Miller FTW.
                              Ignoring reality does no one any good. Women who love someone truly and faifthfully for more than a few years do exist. [Roissy]They genearaly write letters to death row inmates.[/Roissy]

Some lucky clueless people do exist simply due to the law of very large numbers, but there are also people who win the lottery and don't waste it all in a year or two. Should you wait living in your shoddy appartment on welfare to win the lottery or should you start being prudent with your finances and working hard today, even if you probably won't be rewarded with a mansion and a private jet for your efforts?

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                                There is no magic formula to get a girl you have oneitis on.

There exist however several field tested strategies that help you get women of better quality than you may think realistic. Ultimatley such haistly and poorly copied algorithms are weak hacks that will not work miracles.

To get the best results all one needs to do is strip down and dissect the sequence that leads to mating.The proccess sucks and is painfull as you will face massive rejections but in reality everyone is playing a numbers game, few have the will to do whaever is nesecary to improve their odds.
                                It helps greatly that ginatingles are very predictable,

Like Darwin said women choose in the eternal struggle of sexual selection, using your brain to figure out not what women say they want but what they actually want is what is a rewarding but evolutionary novel (you need a reasonable inteligence and persistance) strategy. Mostly guys just fall into the overthinking valley and do worse than dumb violent louts. Do your thinking before hand and never on a specific instance but on general hypothetical examples, remember to run many tests!
                                Joke? Turn down the jargon meter a couple of notches you kooky wannabe Austrian.

Comment

Working...
                                X