Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
    I'm sorry, but this made me laugh:
    maybe saying "Do you like this?" as you take her hand and stroke it.

I appreciate that in your current context the crotch-gobble may be the first sign of sexual interest but some women like a slower aproach. I admit its corny and old timerish but it worked for me time and time again. I might say something or nothing-- depends on the mood. It starts the physical contact at a level that is very comfortable and once you are touching it gets far easier to move on. What guy hasn't at some time promised to go no further than caressing a girls breasts outside her clothes and ended the night with both parties completely naked.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber View Post
      I appreciate that in your current context the crotch-gobble may be the first sign of sexual interest but some women like a slower aproach.
      I was actually thinking the opposite -- it's a bit too forward or weird. It's like something a Rob Schneider character would do in a bad movie.

Us gays do have far more efficient systems here -- putting out is assumed, and one party needs to make it clear up front if it's NOT expected to happen.

(I'm only kidding...kinda...maybe...)
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I'd just take her hand and check out her reaction. Asking "Do you like this?" seems really.. I don't know. Weird.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Especially if you say it seductively with a wink.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• With a mustache.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• In any case, kissing almost probably follows soon.

Then there's how it happened with my current GF: long story short, she basically got me drunk and jumped me.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• In a white, windowless van.

Edit: , not a bad x-post.
                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                    I'd just take her hand and check out her reaction.
                    actually thats it exactly

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                    Asking "Do you like this?" seems really.. I don't know. Weird.
                    commenting on the touching might come when I moved from stroking the back of her hand softly to her wrist or something. I wouldn't always say anything-- BUt its a really minor thing really-- THe point was to start SOME touching
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                      Especially if you say it seductively with a wink.
                      A wink?? I don't think I winked in my life. LOL

Oh and asher I wasn't slagging on gay guys but it just seemed to me more often gay guys would just sleep with each other if there is any attraction-- THen if they found they had jumped each others bones a couple of times they might start thinking about going for a beer or some other date.

Women seem to like to think they are dating and even many of the ones that will sleep with you on the first date don't want to have that taken for granted

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

In any case, kissing almost probably follows soon.

Then there's how it happened with my current GF: long story short, she basically got me drunk and jumped me.

with my wife we had met at a friends house once and then began a telephone flirtation for a week while she was 500 miles away. By the third call we had were joking it was our third date and that on our first actual date I would expect "3rd date privileges". BY the fifth call SHE was saying she expected 3rd date privileges when we met . .. yadda yadda yadda 12 years later

Comment

• Indian women sure do have to put up with some creeps if the above is the norm over there.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Az View Post

Did I really read a thread of a guy with this build that is named "how to get women"? ****, if I was still with my after-OCS physique my dick would fall off.

the last thing you should be doing is posting for advice from some poz-aspies that like to categorize people according to greek letters and bell-curves, that consider the acquisition of women as a variant of corporate strategy.

If you look like that and don't swim in *****, I feel bad for you, son. Summer is basically here, hit the beach parties, the pool parties, and you're set. Do you have friends? do your friends have girlfriends? do their girlfriends have female friends? hit the beach as a group. Go to music shows.*420*smoke weed every day*420*.Go to music festivals.

consider this: you're a relatively smart guy, you're fit, you're not a troll. You're in the middle of having plenty of funny experiences (military). Life's awesome. Love yourself a little bit.

Really? Women don't usually find me very attractive. I suspect they do during that initial interested week but after that, they don't. Don't get me wrong, I've had women tell me I'm attractive but I've also had far more women tell me they don't find me attractive.

And even for those that find me attractive, they might say something like yes I'm attractive but they're not attracted to me. Don't think that a six-pack, 15-inch biceps, a Mediterranean-tan, being over 6 foot, etc. means I'm a suave playboy. Really, the only compliments I get from women are believe it or not, about my legs, women saying I have great big legs or something. Women like weird things.

I had that picture on my facebook profile and one chick responded with "clothes... wear some" Now, lest you think that was some tactic akin to a 12 year old punching someone they like, after I expressed interest in her, she deleted my number from her phone and blocked my facebook. I didn't do anything crazy. I just asked her out and as we got to talking about that, something about working out came up so I offered to help her work out (she said she needed to so I offered to help her). I showed her some exercises and stuff but within a few days, she abruptly cut off all contact. (Just to show more examples that led me to complete bewilderment... I had a girl invite me to her house. We hung out a while there, everything went great, we went for a walk, listened to music, etc. but I felt something off when I was leaving. I had asked her out on a date but when the time came, she didn't answer my calls, etc. Then, she unfriended me from facebook and told me to never talk to her again)

Besides, I don't believe women really give a crap about looks. I've seen some incredibly mismatched couples and guys who the girls who didn't like me dated before or after I tried. I would like to show pictures from their facebooks just to show the disparity but that's not respecting their privacy. Now, a lot of these guys play sports so I understand that but some of them don't.

I don't really have friends. I mean I do but 'not hang out with' friends. I might run into them at the gym or something and bust it up for a while or comment on each others facebook statuses or something but not like I hang out with them. See, during college, I worked two jobs so I never had anytime to do anything social. I never went to any parties or anything. It's kind of messing things up for me because it's limited my ability to meet people and made me somewhat socially awkward.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Get some game, you giant poof.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                                Really? Women don't usually find me very attractive.
                                That's bull****. Or your personality is reallllllllllly terrible.

I've had women tell me I'm attractive but I've also had far more women tell me they don't find me attractive.
                                Not everyone has the same taste.

I had that picture on my facebook profile and one chick responded with "clothes... wear some"
                                Ditch that *****.

It's kind of messing things up for me because it's limited my ability to meet people and made me somewhat socially awkward.
                                Just takes practice. You'll get there. Socializing here on Poly is your first step. Once you hang out with us more here, you'll be a prim and proper social star.

Have you considered that women are skanky, moody whores and it's best not to go for them anyway, BTW?

Comment

Working...
                                X