No announcement yet.

Video on how to get a woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol at the concept tizzy would be into me.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by aneeshm View Post
      Calling people names does not absolve you of the responsibility of addressing what they have said.
      Unless, of course, what they said was so ignorant that the sheer magnitude of its stupidity absolved you of all such responsibility.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• And I'd like to note that I didn't insult the poster, but the words. You guys rock!
        Last edited by Theben; May 29, 2010, 17:58. Reason: more than one offender
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
          So, I was having dinner with my wife tonight and I quote:

Her: "I went on to Apolyton, to see if KrazyHorse had posted more about what he was doing, and I stumbled on that video on how to get a woman thread."
          Me: "Oh god, I nearly sent you that but decided you'd get too annoyed!"
          Her: "What a bunch of losers! Why are they such idiots?"
          Yes, because your wife has never worried about her attractiveness, and has realized every single fantasy she's ever had.
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben View Post
            Unless, of course, what they said was so ignorant that the sheer magnitude of its stupidity absolved you of all such responsibility.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• As long as no one here brags about their D&D characters, old or (god forbid)new, we haven't hit bottom.

Spoiler:
              or Lefty shows up in his robe and wizard's hat

Comment

• That's true. Unfortunately, she's a masochist, which explains her marriage to Mike.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• MikeH,

Hey, don't lump me in with the "idiots". The consensus seems to be that I'm generally right, at least in the context of meeting, if not keeping, women.
                  Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• What made you think he was referring to you? He didn't mention any names. Don't be so paranoid.

Comment

• I'm more narcissistic than paranoid.
                      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Fair enough.

Comment

• I think the general gist was, why not just go out and talk to girls rather than wasting time discussing bull**** strategies on the internet.

Women are just people, if there even are any differences that you could generalize they are much smaller than the similarities.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Because strategies work.

Anycase my lvl 19 cleric of Hextor has recently become head of the church and is plotting on establishin a theocracy in Northern Eastasia.
                            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                              Because strategies work.

They work at picking up. No guy I know has been able to maintain their act for more than a few years after using a strategy, and who wants to anyway?

If you go out and be yourself, you can be with a woman who wants to be with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by aneeshm View Post
                                Calling people names does not absolve you of the responsibility of addressing what they have said.

I can understand a woman saying that as a simple expression of her emotional state, or as a means of expressing her disagreement. These two adjectives are generally the first ones to be trotted out - "loser", "idiot", and finally, when it seems to work, "jerk". Women don't like to face their natures.
                                Mike's wife used code Tan. I often hear code silver, pink and black. Used to hear a lot of Yellow, Tan was however suprisingly rare.

http://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/

Originally posted by aneeshm View Post

When you do it, though, it's just wimpy.
                                +1
                                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                                X