Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truly amazing thing is that Kid successfully posts he has been permabanned and then doesn’’t even bother to reason out that means he has not been permabanned.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Well.. He is Kidiot
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• As they say; 4 out of 3 people struggle with math.
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Yes, what's so amazing? It's just a continuation of the same thing we've been seeing for years.

Comment

• We clearly need a "Post here if you're permabanned" thread.
            Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
              We clearly need a "Post here if you're permabanned" thread.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Hey, Blake00 figured out how to use the downloads section!
                https://apolyton.net/forum/other-gam...wnloads-backup
                https://web.archive.org/web/20140903...ocal_links.php
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Is there anything there worth downloading.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I just wanted all the civ2 maps i can find 'cause i'm too lazy to finish my own maps.

Comment

• And the spam filter goes stupid again....

Comment

• Check out the Technology sub-forum. Creative new form of spam advertising.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Thanks for the Heads Up
                          I think I cleaned it up
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I would like to place a poast here.

Is AAHZ around?

Comment

• Sup.
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• So are you guys adding a day for each day that Kid creates a DL to post to his Ban?
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X