This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make it a week, seriously.
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Considering all the extra work he has caused the mods by acting like a 5 year old, I'd make it a month for every new Userid.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I've gotten this a couple of times at AC2 -after permas, so no punishment option left- and took considerable pleasure in pointing out that they were spending circa 15 minutes to make DLs that it takes me around 10 seconds to plonk... Similar for any posts... It's a loser game.
        AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
        JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Is Kidicious banned?

I like Kidicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
            Is Kidicious banned?

I like Kidicious.
            He is ... although it is unclear for how long ...
            IIRC it originally was till the end of January or the like ...
            but it is still unclear whether or not Ming will prolong his banishment because of Kids several attempts at using DLs to continue posting
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• It would be a hoot if Kidicious could be a moderator.

Comment

• I concur with Braindead and request that Kidicious be unbanned ASAP.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• what happened to the sub topic section? thats where our sports threads are

Comment

• Mark Channels Read

thats what I see at the top instead of our sports section

Comment

• I agree ... both, the tech sub as well as the sports sub are gone
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• then it aint just me

Comment

• It would appear that all our signatures disappeared
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I have a direct link bookmark to the sports sub that still works:
                            https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...c/sports-forum
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The subforums and signatures are all there in the database. For some reason they aren't accessible in some of the forum display scripts and user settings. I think it has something to do with the forum cache.

Comment

• I have no problem seeing signatures.....no subforms though..
                                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X