Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody that chooses to DDOS this forgotten ****hole is low on the rank of internet bad-boys or is just testing their software. Go shut down Reddit or 4Chan then come back here and brag, boy, I am AAHZ from Forumwarz.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• PROTIP: Forumwarz DID invade 4Chan and I DID personally attack and lead the dismantling of another forum by myself. Get your stripes up, youngsters.
      Order of the Fly

Comment

• Attacking a damn retirement community lol.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

• Here's how that **** looks on the Real IRC rAid boards:

Tom: "So what did you do today Steve?"
          Steve: "I trolled Donald Trump into a rage on Twitter!"
          Tom: "Good stuff!"
          Steve: "What about you Tom?"
          Tom: "Oh me and my Skype Crew just shut down Kingdom of Loathing for 2 days. We roll 30 deep."
          Steve: "WINNING! OK What did you accomplish today Pete?"
          Pete: "me and my 4 friends just DDOSED Apolyton for about 15 minutes!"
          *DEAD SILENCE*
          Pete: "Dammmit I just got booted from the IRC. Maybe it is my connection"
          Order of the Fly

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice KoL reference!

• Why do my posts keep coming up as "unapproved?
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
            Why do my posts keep coming up as "unapproved?
            I also occasionally have this problem ... last time maybe 2 days ago.
            Seems to appear quite irregular
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• vB5 is bigoted against people. (It's triggering some sort of anti-spam measure, it shouldn't, but it is.)

Comment

• The robots have come to party!

Last edited by Broken_Erika; July 5, 2018, 09:49. Reason: why does it not let me orginize it properly????? the dancing smilies need to be on either side of the spam can!
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• It surely deserves a display of Monty Pythons
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Fail
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Where is Kidicious? If he was banned I will become... annoyed.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

• He probably got busy with RL stuff or Civ, he'll be back when he gets bored again.

Comment

• He’s mowing Wiglafs lawn, thinking it’s the White House and he might catch a glimpse of Trump.

Comment

• I don't think Sloww likes British culture.

Comment

• Seems like the Comment function sometimes is a little bit buggy.
                              I wanted to poste this comment
                              Sounds like you are not better off than we in germany then.
                              Since spring we had so little rain that I year for a week full of rain (despite the fact that I usually hate rain).
                              Combine that with daily temperatures of usually far above 30 °C since at least 2 months
                              As answer to Pekkas comment in this posting:
                              https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...83#post9352483

But the Comment function (after clicking on the "Post"-Button) gave me an error message as if I had left the posting field empty (i-.e. as if I wanted to post an empty message).

Had to put it into a separate posting in the thread (which worked normally/well)

Comment

Working...
                              X