Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of the Thread titles were......really special. (no need for coherency)
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• IT's worse when there's a topic title that I would like to discuss.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• for halloween, I went as a black identity extremist cannabis genetics expert who doxes GOP secrets

oh wait no?

i dressed as my mom for halloween?

so confusing because my socks dont match LOLOLOL

Comment

• I asked for help on 9-11 and had a 5 second trigger response time following me around because someone thought it would be funny to leave a squad automatic weapon a few miles from my house

but my neighbors got bigger and more guns and clear LOS to my property LOLOL

Comment

• maybe? who knows, facts are crazy... the story is always just a narrative

imagine if someone was trolling kruscheiv during the missile crisis

Comment

• i'm asking law professors on twitter how to best become a federal whistleblower

also, i'm gonna make a wish tomrorow and hope i get to be involved in some charity stuff in Chicago with the Blackhawks org... retired players like Dan CAR BOMB Carcillo and Bryan Bickell are involved in things.

I have cannabis genetics to offer

unique strains are intellectual property

with their own IP, charities can provide medicine at ultra low cost

Comment

• i'm so confident that cultivation is low impact that i bet you could do it in your moms closet for a year and she wouldnt even find outLOLOLOL

and not even a trained professional, but maybe some NOJOB video gamer who smokes pot all day

i'm sure that kid could do it

i just wish he could've seen these posts years ago

Comment

• if your skill set matches the job or any job you think I might need, follow my twitter, facebook me, follow my posts here...

someone on Colbert's staff is following me... they came out and liked something yesterday

those who can init action barely can match socks, you know?

Comment

• but what the **** do i know

Comment

• Is it true that pot smoking can increase paranoia?
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• What illegal activities don't?

Comment

• Speeding.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• I am always looking in the read view mirror while speeding because I am paranoid of getting caught.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Don't speed. That will remove that particular paranoia.
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Or speed so fast that they have no chance of getting you .. and keep your license plates covered
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X