Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sad truth is that all these rules are just to deal with Kid and Ben. Just ban them and get it over with.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      The sad truth is that all these rules are just to deal with Kid and Ben. Just ban them and get it over with.
      Or you could go work on your issues with a mental health professional.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        How are HC and Reg going to help the situation?
        Not those twins...them other ones.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• The [civil] tag is stupid. Every discussion should be civil, by default. Maybe, an [AnythingGoes] or whatever you want to call it, would be better.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
            The [civil] tag is stupid. Every discussion should be civil, by default. Maybe, an [AnythingGoes] or whatever you want to call it, would be better.

ACK!
            So you're saying we need rules against trolling, threadjacking, spamming and attacking the poster?

Come on people, give Aeson a break.

Comment

• Or just add 'being a decent human being' to the rules.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                Or just add 'being a decent human being' to the rules.
                wouldn't that be stricter that adding just the rules that I listed?

Comment

• Should also add a rule of threads that are created to attack a poster. This place used to be decent, or at least it seemed so when we had rules. This place is horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                    Or just add 'being a decent human being' to the rules.
                    Let's not go too far.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• aeson you need "case closed" after each report on the other sticky thread. It would be a nice Ming touch.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        So you're saying we need rules against trolling, threadjacking, spamming and attacking the poster?

Come on people, give Aeson a break.
                        No, I'm saying don't be a dick.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• don't forget the "Cased Closed!" Aeson
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• In your case thread, if you ban someone, you should name the culprit. Besides the additional deterrent, people won't wonder why a person has stopped arguing their point.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Totally agree.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Same, totally in agreement.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X