Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something similar happens when i post sometimes, reloading the page seems to do the trick.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Yes, in past cases of this problem happening, reloading helped me as well.
      This time unfortunately it wasn't the case ... the "Post" button of the comment section treated it as an empty comment, no matter how often I reloaded or closed and reopened a window with the Apolyton-Forum
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Well looks I'm permabanned. Whatever. What a bunch of losers.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          FAKE NEWS!

• I never knew a permabanned person could post with his main login at the same time he was banned. You could teach a few things to some trolls out there!
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Such is the power of Kidicious!

• My posts are randomly blocked and deleted.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          But not the ones complaining about it. Interesting.

• Must be the wonderful "Anti-Spam" function that fails to block actual spam and blocks random posts 99.999% of the time. Does it say post awaiting approval or unapproved post or something along those lines?
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          I had a "waiting for approval" notice on a post yesterday. Closest thing to moderation I've seen here in awhile...

• Yep, this "waiting for approval" seems to appear every once in a while (hasn't happened to me for weeks now, however)
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• vB thinks you're spamming. It's probably right, but we allow spam so I've approved your messages. I don't necessarily approve of your messages of course.

Comment

• Wow - Kid is wildly hyperbolic, inaccurate, and self-contradictory even in administration threads. I'm impressed.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I had a "waiting for approval" message thrown at me. Apparently, complimenting Pekka is verboten.

Comment

• It's a glitch that happens occasionally. Ming will fix it when he shows up later.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• i saw it and fixed it.
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Interesting. Approved posts just appear where they would have if they had gone through in the first place without triggering any of the "New Post" logic for highlighting or anchoring,
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Yep...
                      I see them all the time, scratch my head thinking "why wasn't that one allowed" and then just approve them...
                      Who knows...
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What's interesting is that most posters try to figure out what the vB software is doing.

But Kidicious just assumes he's been permabanned. Such is his level of paranoia and delusion.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                        X