Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takes longer to log into the admin panel than it does to move a couple of subs on the directory...
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• give it a /w

Comment

• Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
        Takes longer to log into the admin panel than it does to move a couple of subs on the directory...
        Moving the forums around doesn't change whether or not the subforums are being displayed. They are listed in the database and admincp as subforums of the proper forums, they just don't display for some reason.

Comment

• There is an error when moving forums. It doesn't st op the move, just times out on the database. Not sure what it affects:

Error Invalid SQL: DELETE cl3 FROM closure AS cl INNER JOIN closure AS cl2 ON cl2.parent = cl.child AND cl2.depth > 0 INNER JOIN closure AS cl3 ON cl3.child = cl2.child AND cl3.parent = cl.parent WHERE cl.child IN (47) AND cl.depth > 0 /**deleteMovedNodeClosureRecords**/;

Comment

• Sounds like you should look into the table "closure" of the forums database, as there seem to be some orphaned datasets that need to be manually deleted.

What I don't actually understand is, why in the SQL statement there are triple INNER JOINS within the same table.
            Normally you use INNER JOINS in order to connect datasets (by PKs) across different tables
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• PP.(1)

Comment

• oh well

Comment

• dont talk ****
                  disrespectful
                  you get written up
                  fired
                  at any job for that talk
                  ban my ****
                  I give half a **** about someone who can't let another be
                  don't read the thread you don't like it

Comment

• Any DL that causes even the slightest inconvenience to moderate is permanent toast.

Comment

• Thank you.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
                        pchang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        search for seif biased - he used a capital I to look like an l

• Did I miss something again?
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Spambots have been busy today.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• It is fascinating how they now work in tandem ... passing balls to eachother
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Probably about time to unsticky the march madness thread.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• But how will you access the Sports subforum?
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X