Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What, do you people directly link into the off-topic forum?
    Isn't it visible here https://apolyton.net/forum
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Yeah, I either go from there or bookmark it directly (depending on what machine I'm on at the time)
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
        Yeah, I either go from there or bookmark it directly (depending on what machine I'm on at the time)
        same

Comment

• Who's been pushing buttons?
          I've been getting timeout errors all day.....
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Yah. I gave up before I could get into OTf yesterday...
            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Probably some maintenance on the servers. I don't pay attention to that stuff anymore. Apolyton is a ship adrift on the high seas ...

Comment

• I assume it was 'cause i previously boasted about not having timeout errors for a while, so Karma decided to pay me back for that boast. It's all Karma's fault. Stupid Karma.

Comment

• Hey Aeson, is there any chance we can get direct access to the Sports Sub-forum? We are approaching NFL Fantasy Football time (around Aug 15) and it would be very helpful to have direct and unfettered access during our draft.

If not, so be it, but we may well need to have a couple active threads on the Off Topic.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I didn't realize they still existed.

Comment

• I still have not tracked down what happened to subforum links on the parent forum. I don't have time to do so either. A pinned thread or forum specific announcement are the best options right now.

Comment

• Took me five minutes just to figure out how to edit my signature.

Comment

• or you can just bookmark the main forum page and go from there...

Comment

• Not without a Herculean effort.
                            There WAS a direct link from OTF.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              I still have not tracked down what happened to subforum links on the parent forum. I don't have time to do so either. A pinned thread or forum specific announcement are the best options right now.
                              During the recent fantasy football draft, I noted that the "comment" function available in OTF posts does not appear at the bottom of posts in the Sports sub-forum. This leads me to suggest that perhaps the Sports sub was simply not included in the last vB forum software update.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Is there any chance we can limit all of the Kidiot's garbage posts to one thread?
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X