Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, just ban the ****er already. The problem with scum like the Kiddyfiddler is that they're shameless...

There's no reasoning with them - so don't,
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Man, you guys are so tolerant. You just put me to shame with all of your liberal.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• You're a bat**** crazy sociopathic loon. There is no reasoning with you, ergo you should be permabanned.

Comment

• Project much?

Comment

• There's no limit, you make an argument, you get your arse kicked, you come full circle. There's no point in talking to you. And then you do the same to virtually every poster here in every thread. It's tiresome.
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• K

Comment

• Kid, you've officially reached the point of sh1tposting in your own threads. In your thread on troops in Dem cities turned, just in the last few pages, you morphed from your actual topic into rants about "burning down buildings" and "burning people alive" while conflating actual police with federal mercenaries, then somehow moving on to Covid/masks. And I see you're now pouring a generous helping of Blame The CCP on top. You're just flailing randomly.

I'm assuming you actually enjoy all this, or you wouldn't be doing it. My assumption is that this is the only place in your life where you're the center of attention. I literally can't think of any other reason why you'd keep coming back.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It's weird though that some people in Wuhan said that the CCP burned some sick people alive in body bags (maybe disinformation) and Antifa is trying to burn people alive. Sick and bad, even if the story from China is fake.

Comment

• Ming
                    Ming commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is the Moderation Input thread... there are more than enough other threads you can crap all over with your CCP and Anifta comments

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So you're going on record calling talking about communists burning people alive crap?

• Just ban him, Ming, he's even stinking up the Moderation Input thread!

(I of course am legitimately using this thread, because I am actively and openly complaining about his detrimental effects to this community and want him permabanned from Poly!)

Comment

• Just ban the toxic ****er. Nobody enjoys this.
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Yeah, it's really putting me off posting. The rest of us are trying to have sensible conversations but he's at it now with the Beirut stuff with his Hezbollah bomb factory crap. He's just an apologist for Mango Unchained and has no sense of reason.
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• ricketyclik
                        ricketyclik commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Think of it as Poly's public service - keeping Kid off the streets.

• Lack of reason is a common theme with Trump and our Kidiot.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Seriously though, why are we letting him stink up this forum?

Ban him. Ban him on a technicality like his stupid posts in this thread. He's had enough other chances, make the next banning a permaban. He's a serial unrepentant douchebag.

And as PH says, I don't want to have to stare at his wall of ****posts every time I come on here, and it's no fun making fun of him as it's so easy it got boring years ago.

Comment

• Yeah, just thought I'd check and it's a wall of Kidicious again to which I can't even stomach looking at.
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• There is an option to "ignore" another member.

Comment

Working...
                            X