Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we need is an auto-ignore on all Kidicious posts for everyone, requiring people to click an override in order to see them.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Mobius would still fail at ignoring me.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The problem with the ignore function is that people start replying to his inane posts and this make any form of rational discussion impossible.
        Ban the ********. Please.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Unless those of us who can't resist agree to only interact in the comments sections of his posts? It could be made a forum rule.

Comment

• pitiful
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• ricketyclik
              ricketyclik commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh go on. He increases traffic by more than tenfold, and that's only counting his own posts!

• Egbert
              Egbert commented
              Editing a comment
              This is true. There is a massive increase in the number of poasts when Kidicious is here, That is on top of the poasts made by Kidicious.

• N35t0r
              N35t0r commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm not sure Ming and Rah calling him names is that beneficial to the forum, tbh.

• Well the lunatics truly have taken over the asylum now haven't they?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
              Well the lunatics truly have taken over the asylum now haven't they?

We have taken over the asylum.

Today I came to the OT and I see most of the topics on page One are incoherent ramblings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Mobius would still fail at ignoring me.

I have not seen a Mobius poast for quite some time. Is he ignoring us all?

I miss Mobius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post

I have not seen a Mobius poast for quite some time. Is he ignoring us all?
                  Mobius and Wiglaf eloped to Utah to start a polyamorous gay commune with a couple of interns and a sheep. No one has heard from them since.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post

Mobius and Wiglaf eloped to Utah to start a polyamorous gay commune with a couple of interns and a sheep. No one has heard from them since.

Only one sheep?

I have always imagined Mobius to have entire flocks of sheep.

Comment

• As a reminder... this thread is for moderation discussion... There are far better places for a Mobius and Wiglaf discussion than here.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                        Unless those of us who can't resist agree to only interact in the comments sections of his posts? It could be made a forum rule.
                        How do you post a comment?

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Egbert
                          Egbert commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Click on "comment" at the bottom of the poast you wish to comment upon. box comes up and you type your comment into that box. Then press Post.

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Please note that there's no toolkit for anything fancy in Comments, although I do believe that manually typed forum features still work for things like bolding, font, etc.

• Can we ban Kid already.
                        He is chasing every sane poster away.

Or make a Kid thread so the rest of us can have normal discussion.
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Can we not try to get other people banned please?

Comment

• dannubis
                            dannubis commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I am not trying to get "people" banned. I am saying the world would be a better place without the likes of Kid. And what better place to start than in your own house ?

• why are my possts unapproved?

Comment

Working...
                          X