Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Call to Power 1 Downloads Backup

Hey guys,

Was pretty down when all the Apolyton downloads stopped working and vanished but thankfully it looks like they were all backed up on Web Archive.

Only sucky thing is that all the backups after 2014 don't have working downloads so anything that was added after that time is still lost but lets face it.. nothing was probably added after then for this old game anyway lol!

Here's a link to the newest working backup I could find. I was able to get the Apolyton CTP1 pack (under Scenarios oddly), patches, and some maps with no troubles.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140903.../c-downloads-8

Blake's Sanctum:
    - Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls Series, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica Series, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
    - Movie & TV Shrines: Lord Of The Rings & Hobbit, & Star Trek
    Apolyton Civilization Site is the oldest and most comprehensive site on the web devoted to Sid Meier's Civilization. Our 130866 members have posted 5,599,343 posts about Civilization. Please welcome joannechoo25 our newest member!
    Last edited by Blake00; May 1, 2019, 06:32.

Holy Crap!
    Now if i could just find the civ2 section.....
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Yeah that works too.. I'll go find it and post it in the Civ 2 forum for you guys.

EDIT:
      All done.
      Hey guys, Was pretty down when all the Apolyton downloads stopped working and vanished but thankfully it looks like they were all backed up on Web Archive. Only
      Last edited by Blake00; August 10, 2018, 02:03.

Comment

Working...
      X