Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
That's incorrect, there have been laws that stipulate that Christians be thrown to the lions. By your own admission, you would have followed these laws. Just like, by your own admission, you would have helped to enforce the Jim Crow laws.
Leave a comment:
-
Yes, that's why the brackets are there. Similar to how you've changed Dashi's quote in your signature (except you incorrectly used parentheses). What is the difference between a just law and an unjust law?
Leave a comment:
-
What is the difference between a just law and an unjust law?Originally posted by Kidicious View Postloinburger, I ignore your bull**** most of the time. That doesn't give you a lisence to lie about what I said.
You said that "following the law" is Christian, full stop. I don't see how you can complain when I merely expand upon what you've said.
Leave a comment:
-
I'm not defending Ben. I'm saying he was treated unjustly.Originally posted by kentonio View PostSo if purposefully aggravating people = Bad M'kay, why do you keep defending Ben who said he was laughing his ass off at people being aggravated by his behavior?
Leave a comment:
-
loinburger, I ignore your bull**** most of the time. That doesn't give you a lisence to lie about what I said.
Leave a comment:
-
I asked you to explain the difference between a just law and an unjust law, but you couldn't. The conclusion is that you would have had no reason to oppose the illegality of Christianity in the time of the early Roman empire, nor would you have a reason to oppose the illegality of Christianity in a modern nation. If you can explain the difference between a just law an and unjust law, then go ahead and do so and I'll revise my signature accordingly.Originally posted by Kidicious View PostDon't you look at people's signitures?
Then why do you want Ben unbanned?Even if he were honest, it wouldn't matter, purposefully aggravating is insidious regardless.
Also, you aggravate me whenever you post something stupid. Stop being insidious.Last edited by loinburger; November 19, 2011, 13:30.
Leave a comment:
-
So if purposefully aggravating people = Bad M'kay, why do you keep defending Ben who said he was laughing his ass off at people being aggravated by his behavior?
Leave a comment:
-
Don't you look at people's signitures?Originally posted by Elok View PostLoin deliberately aggravates people all the time. He is not, AFAICT, deliberately dishonest.
Even if he were honest, it wouldn't matter, purposefully aggravating is insidious regardless.
Leave a comment:
-
I'd ask Kidicious to point out examples of my being dishonest, but he has such a shaky grasp on reality that I would fully expect examples such as "loin says that 1+1=2"
He has also consistently failed to understand that a lie requires intent
Leave a comment:
-
Loin deliberately aggravates people all the time. He is not, AFAICT, deliberately dishonest.
Leave a comment:
-
What does this have to do with aggravating people? You, for example, are often aggravated by people telling the truth.Originally posted by Kidicious View Post"Being delibrately dishonest" moron.
Leave a comment:
-
Yes it's subjective. And you are clearly biased and prejudice.Originally posted by Elok View PostYes, by your standards. Most people on this site do not share such a standard, or at least I don't think so. I find a few people somewhat irksome (including--at times--DaShi), but nowhere near as offensive as BK. And I suspect most of the OT would agree with me on that, though they'd disagree on the list of who's irksome.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: