Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    The funny thing is, I don't know that DFG's last thread was technically racist, since he was doing a Humpty Dumpty and using the "N-word" to mean something other than its actual, accepted meaning. Apparently "******," to him, means "dumb person of any race at all." He still should have known better, but his actual intent, for once, was not apparently racist.
    I don't buy it, Elok. He was backpedaling there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    Looks like I missed all the fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tupac Shakur
    replied
    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    Honestly, this is so racist, I can't tell if he's joking or not.
    He's not. Sloww's racism has been overt for a long time now.

    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    Joking or not, it's still hella racist.
    QFT

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    The funny thing is, I don't know that DFG's last thread was technically racist, since he was doing a Humpty Dumpty and using the "N-word" to mean something other than its actual, accepted meaning. Apparently "******," to him, means "dumb person of any race at all." He still should have known better, but his actual intent, for once, was not apparently racist.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Joking or not, it's still hella racist.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    You can't? Must be that dry West Texas wit. You're so stupid.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    He was banned for calling them dumb? Really? Auto thieves don't really make my list of smart people. Maybe they are and I'm wrong. I'm just stating my impression.
    Honestly, this is so racist, I can't tell if he's joking or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Well sure, that's the easy solution.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zoetstofzoetje
    replied
    could everyone else be banned too, to be on the safe side?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    Can we please ban this racist, too?

    "Dumb" is not a race. Just because I don't like dumb people, like, ooooh, DaShi, doesn't mean that I should be banned.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    All the moar reason to respect those of us that survive the proper way.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    I still feel bad for him, though he was racist and posted a lot of rubbish. From the sound of that deleted post, he was in bad shape, financially, and upset. Not that that's an excuse for his utterly nonsensical misuse of the n-word, but I do feel a bit bad for him.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    And then once he's accumulated 6 months worth of offenses and is banned, somebody will complain that he was banned for too long. "All DFG did was post fifty racist threads despite being repeatedly warned not to (including an explicit warning that his next racist thread would result in a six month ban), why was he banned for six months???"

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    From how I understand the current process, Sloww is probably banned for that. It's just that he won't serve it until he's accumulated 6 months worth of banning time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tupac Shakur
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    he started a "dumb ******s" stole my truck thread. I was surprised that the thread was deleted and not just closed.
    He was banned for calling them dumb? Really? Auto thieves don't really make my list of smart people. Maybe they are and I'm wrong. I'm just stating my impression.
    Can we please ban this racist, too?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X