Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used to be that a break at this point was valued. It gives time to heal before the final push.

That NJ couldn't use the break productively is unfortunate, but it was also a lot earlier in the playoffs.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I have to suck it up now and cheer for the Oilers.

Anything to prevent another hick US team from winning.

Goo...Roloson.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I knew you could.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

I can't bring myself to support a team with so many douches I've seen watching their games on TV, and that's not even mentioning the people on forums like this.

So many "bad fans" that I really can't find myself cheering for them. Buffalo, on the other hand, really impresses me.

If Edmonton wins the stanley cup, I'd be very upset with the league. Shootout wins shouldn't count for points, for instance. As far as I'm concerned, Edmonton didn't play well enough in the regular season to make the playoffs.

The regular season should be more than exhibition games, if Edmonton can't win more than they lose in the regular season they have no place in the playoffs.
          It's still better than it used to...
          In the early nineties it was like 16 teams out of 21 or something that made it to the playoffs...

Comment

• I'll give you an old time hate. The Philadelphia Flyers.

When I was about 5 years old my friend was the nephew of Johnny Bucyk. Johnny's house was just down the block. That was good enough to make me a Bruins fan.

1974. I'm 9 years old. Bobby Clarke and the Broad Street Bullies beat up the Bruins in 6 games in the Stanley Cup finals. I recall watching the TV as they showed the scoreboard. Something about we are champions.

To this day a part of me hates the Queen song that wasn't released until a few years later. Part of my memory wants me to believe that they played that song that day. That part of me still hates the song, and convinces the rest of me to hate the Flyers.

That's old time hate.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

• He's a Canuck fan.

Oilers aren't exactly popular here.

That being said, Oilers in 5.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                I have to suck it up now and cheer for the Oilers.

Anything to prevent another hick US team from winning.

Goo...Roloson.
                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• I've always liked the Whalers and I have no problem with the Oilers.

Gretzky on the other hand.
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Off The Record has the GMs of Toronto, Minni, Detroit, and St. Louis on as guests.

Fascinating.

Not a one of them admits to knowing that Thornton was on the block.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• Carolina is clearly the better team. Thus, the Oilers shall win.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                        I have to suck it up now and cheer for the Oilers.

Originally posted by notyoueither
                        I knew you could.
                        Awww,..
                        Attached Files
                        I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

• Canada sux!

Yay America!

Go Canes!

Comment

• What a strange game.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• :sad:
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• That was bizarre.
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X