Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now there's the Rollie we know and love.

And Edmonton has permitted the most shots on goal in the playoffs...

Formula for disaster unless they can fix it.

This is the same kind of thing that hit Bryzgalov...hot hot hot until they win a series in 4/5...then...bommmbs away.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Rollie won't be back.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Conklin FTW!

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• As harsh as it sounds, in a way it's somewhat fitting.

Without Roloson, Edmonton will play a lot more like they did all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
            Rollie won't be back.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• A friend of mine are arguing who is cuter: Cam Ward or Ray Whitney.

Anyone?

Comment

• Rod Brind'Amour
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Andrew Ladd is cute, too.

Headline from Battleofalberta.blogspot.com:
                  "Is it too early to cry?"

Comment

• Hell, if I were an Oilers fan I'd cry over that game, even if they do go on to win the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                      Andrew Ladd is cute, too.

Headline from Battleofalberta.blogspot.com:
                      "Is it too early to cry?"
                      Yes.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                        Hell, if I were an Oilers fan I'd cry over that game, even if they do go on to win the series.
                        No. You pick up and move on.

The Oiler defence broke down when they relaxed after 3-0.

I'll cry if they don't learn and come up with the gut check for the next 4 wins.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• Here's the real question.

Who starts game 2? Conklin or Markkanen?

If Markkanen starts, I'll start to tear up.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• After Conklin's bad fur day, it wouldn't shock me in the least.

Comment

• Jussi will start, he will then be pulled, Conklin will then be pulled, and Jussi will go back in.

Comment

• Oh... god.

What a disaster.

Originally posted by notyoueither

If Markkanen starts, I'll start to tear up.
                                Are you crazy? Markannen is a solid backup who couldn't handle starting for large stretches in the regular season. He can handle 4-6 games.

Conklin has marginal talent, *absolutely zero* confidence, and the team will be scared to hell playing in front of him.

I'd go with Jussi.
                                "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                                "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                                "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

Working...
                                X