No announcement yet.

Making the friend-to-girlfriend conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I wasn't talking about "being together" so much as getting them into bed.

Ah, the old days, pre-marriage....
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      I think you need to read it more closely, paiktis. The "intangibles" are mentioned in both the male and female pie charts.
      But they're not treated as defining. Whereas in many situations are. That's the shortcoming that makes the ladder crumble alltogether IMO.
      Hence no absoluts and a theory that's just the "truth" of a bitter guy and what he has understood in his "environment" of girls. (that are all *****es looking for the rich guy for one).

Comment

But they're not treated as defining. Whereas in many situations are.

That's your reasoning? I don't expect much out of you, but I expect more than this. What exactly does "defining" mean?

Very few relationships exist where personality triumphs over looks, money, or power. Those few relationships are adequately represented by the small portions of the male and female pies devoted to them. Deal with it...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

LOL
          sorry to dissapoint you
          You're starting to get dull yourself.

Defining means they are what mainly makes the relationship exist.

You're wrong to think that most relationships are based on looks and mainly money or power. Maybe in a set "environment" but not in another. And I'm sorry for you if you exist in the first environment. It's the lowlest.

BTW Those "few" as you say relationships are not represented by the pies dedicated to male and female.
          Completely unrelated. These pies represent the amount of influence these "intangible" aspects have on the positioning of the ladder. Which is in itself an "odd" an oxymoron since they are, duh, intangbile as that theory says but also defining.

Comment

Drake Tungsten:
            Those few relationships are adequately represented by the small portions of the male and female pies devoted to them.
            Are 10% of all relationships due to force of personality as opposed to 90 % due to more prudential and shallow concerns such as looks and money? I'd find that hard to believe.

Looks will pass, and money won't keep you warm at night.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

here's a crazy thought - tell her how you feel about her.
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                DON'T

She's 14 and will probably laugh. Use the "kadoonk" method - it works, honest.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Are 10% of all relationships due to force of personality as opposed to 90 % due to more prudential and shallow concerns such as looks and money? I'd find that hard to believe.

I don't. The ladder theory seems perfectly reasonable to me. Paiktis is just in denial about what women really want...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

DON'T

She's 14 and will probably laugh. Use the "kadoonk" method - it works, honest.
                    Wouldn't kissing her effectively be telling her . And she's the sort of person where its either going to be a yes or a non-painful non-awkward no.

orange, believe it or not, your crazy thought has crossed my mind from time to time. But it's simple to say, complex to put into practice. I want to find the best way.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

i was 14 and 3/4 once. I know exactly how you feel. Easier said than done. But looking back...man I wish I would have.
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Tell her you're grateful you have such a nice friend and that you're hoping that when you're both adults and ready for it she'll enlist you to be her potential mate. Oh.. and try not to breath funny when you say it, it could be misinterpreted.
                        får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

If you get to be alone with her for a long time, you can try to get close to her progressively (I mean, you slowly get closer and closer, like by touching her hair, holding her shoulders). It's better if she just feels your intentions, rather than blatantly see them.
                          Try to push the conversation to the girl/guy topic, and especially on topics like love etc. Your declaration, or "kadoonk" will be only natural then
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Just kiss her.
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I have the same problem.

I nearly solved it yesterday when her G-string appeared over her jeans, and an almost irresistable urge to just ping it came over me.

I didn't.
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Tell her she's hot. Just walk up to her tomorrow, look her in the eye, say, "Goddamn, you are gorgeous," and walk right past her. Girls like complements, if she doesn't feel the same way about you, it's not a big deal. She'll be happy that you said something nice. I do it a lot, and it's a very non-committal way of expressing how you feel. There's no question for her to answer, and the more you do it, the easier it'll be.
                                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X