No announcement yet.

Shakira and her shaking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shakira and Christina are freaking HAWT!

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
      The Christina Aug... *snip*

...ere, mother****er... you think parents give a damn about their kids? Yall live in a fantasy world...
      Actually, yes, most parents care an awful lot about their kids. It would be a rare parent who didn't.

I personally don't believe that music video's are the main cause of teenage pregnancy, teenage male behavour or the majority of sexully motivated problems experienced in the more deprived areas of the world's cities.
      That has an awful lot more to do with social depravation, disenfranchisation with society, lack of coheasive social structure - Parents/teacher/community/police etc.
      tis better to be thought stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

6 years lurking, 5 minutes posting

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
        The Christina Aug... whatever video involves her leaping on a guy, straddling him, and humping him... that is NOT grinding, contrary to what Black Dragon said... I have yet to see a girl leap on a guy while dancing...
        Ive seen it.

All you crackers live in affluent suburbs and do not experience the immense sexual-oriented problems that occur here...
        wheres "here"

I'm sure yall would love it if your suburban daughters were constantly felt up by guys, were treated like ****, thought they only serve to give pleasure to guys who they wrongly think they love, get pregnant at ridiculously high rates, etc.

I know what yall will say... living in your great suburban world, you'll say let's just have the parents educate their kids or prevent them from watching the videos... try that here, mother****er... you think parents give a damn about their kids? Yall live in a fantasy world...

you honeslty believe VIDEOS make girls and guys go have sex and get girls pregnant?

whay kids nowadays REALLY need to keep them bumpin uglies and spawning children of their own...are goood BEATINGS..parents need to get belts out and whoop them kids when they get out of line. a good palm to the cheek when a kid speaks out of line. Good groundings..with bars on the windows so the kids cant get out.

I grew up watching Madonna videos....Like a virgin...her and her cone boobies....

she was the Christina aguilera/shakira of her time.

They are performers/artists.,..its up the parents to "train" their kids...

dont blame someone on tv that you could EASILY change the channel on.

Comment

Originally posted by Th0mas
          Actually, yes, most parents care an awful lot about their kids. It would be a rare parent who didn't.
          Maybe most parents do care about their kids, but I know a significant number of parents who don't.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Shakira...I want to put a can of paint in her butt crack and hit the on switch...
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I really think most parents truly do care about their kids...but by maybe not knowing what to do when they have this child..and not raising them properly...kids end up doing what they wanna do...the parents are at a loss on what to do "now" so basically give in...hence the "not caring" appearance..

just being optimistic about something negative. :\

again...I said more spanking..thats what kids need these days

"time outs" puhleeeze...WHOOP EM!!!

Comment

*stares blankly at lancer*

Comment

Well, the way she shakes her butt, it reminds me of a paint mixer.

Comment

There's some strange views flying around here and I'm not going to adress them as I don't see the point to read through it all again. I'll however give my two cents on the clothing part:

While I may find it to be over the top and as with most expressions of mainstream culture to be prosaic I don't see any reasons to be against it per se. However I think the reasons they do dress like this is the result of the myths and selfdeceits that's part of any culture. More than elsewhere perhaps in modern western youthculture. I don't think most girls actually get the whore part of it all in the same way as we guys do (and we are mostly men around here).

I base this on personal experience and also to some degree what sort of qualificed social theories about thinks like this I've read. I would say that the girls more than we think is a thing between girls and not directly aimed at impressing the boys. If it is so they are often failing.

The girls use popular culture to define their role amounst other girls. It's other girls that first and foremost gives feedback on their clothes. I think most here can agree that it's usually girls that comments another girls clothes, not boys. The effect it has on the boys might be a side effect that of cource some of the girls find out and then starts to use their apperance in this context as well. Even so my point is that it starts out and first and foremost is a expression between girls and the side effects (sometimes tragical) is at first something they doesn't understand themselves. It's only later when they do start to understand the young mans reactions to clothers and skin.

Clothing is something doesn't have to be about sexuality but can play many different roles in society. It doesn't even have to be so that everyone interprets the signals in the same way at all. The girl dresses up to get status amoungst other girls while the boys think that they are whores.

Comment

I base this on personal experience and also to some degree what sort of qualificed social theories about thinks like this I've read. I would say that the girls more than we think is a thing between girls and not directly aimed at impressing the boys. If it is so they are often failing.

The girls use popular culture to define their role amounst other girls. It's other girls that first and foremost gives feedback on their clothes. I think most here can agree that it's usually girls that comments another girls clothes, not boys. The effect it has on the boys might be a side effect that of cource some of the girls find out and then starts to use their apperance in this context as well. Even so my point is that it starts out and first and foremost is a expression between girls and the side effects (sometimes tragical) is at first something they doesn't understand themselves. It's only later when they do start to understand the young mans reactions to clothers and skin.

I have no clue if what you're saying is right, but, as a male, I don't want a female that is extremely dependent on something, say, always trying to dress like Shakira or something. I want females to use their head first.
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Damn straight. They should all where burqa, chador, however you say it in your language of choice.

Ah, so it's the women's fault. "She asked for it, she was dressed like a whore."

Why don't you get your gonads in check, reinstall your patronising chauvanism in the orifice from whence it came, and put the responsibility back on the male gender for it's perceptions and actions.
                        What else needs to be said.

BTW Avril Lavigne doesnt fit into the same category as the others. Yes shes young (and female) but thats as far as any comparisons between her and the pop stars goes.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Solver: Of cource I'm right. I'm always right. It says so in the bible (somewhere in the end I think...).

No, it's just a theory of cource. I'm just pointing out that we have to look it from the girls perspective not our own pervertet viewpoint.

It's you and I that have that kind of adult perspective on women, the rest of the people, the "lumpenproletariat", are just jumping at anything with a cute ass.

Comment

BTW Avril Lavigne doesnt fit into the same category as the others. Yes shes young (and female) but thats as far as any comparisons between her and the pop stars goes.

They all can't sing.

Comment

Solver, still, if you turn down the volume all the way you got real entertainment value there...

Comment

Lancer, yes, which is why I don't get why are CDs bought - they contain sounds, which are nearly always the worst part .

Comment

Working...
                                X