No announcement yet.

Shakira and her shaking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The main scene that I have a problem with in that video is when she jumps on this guy and she does a dance where it looks like she is basically ****ing him except they have clothes on (well not much but still some). "

You are aware that people dance like that alot at parties, that they are basically ****ing except with clothes on, aren't you? But ya I guess showing that would be inappropriate for pre-teens.
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Yeah, I know the grinding you're talking about. I don't think that's okay at the high school level. Of course you can't control what kids are doing off school grounds, but if there is a school dance I think the school should have a right to ask the kids to stop. At college, sure go for it.

But this video, she jumped on the guy and straddled him, it looked really bad. I'm sure there is a link out there somewhere showing it for free.

I guess you'd have to judge for yourself whether you think it's bad or not.

I've already made my mind up.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I don't find Christina's new video tasteless and irresponsible. I do, however, find it completely unattractive. She was very cute in the video for "Genie In A Bottle"; now she's just a whore. Give me Avril any day...
        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

I might like to add that I agree completely with MtG.
          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
            I've already made my mind up.
            So how many times did you watch it?
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ye man, in what kind of a world do you guys live in?
                I know Shakira from this song whenever and wherever, i saw the video last year during my skiholiday (french MTV sucks) and that's it..

Christina aguilera?? wow she still sings? same as for britney spears... i know her fist 3-4 songs, but i have no idea what she does nowadays

avril lavrigne? heard of her, but never seen her (is she hot? )

I suppose you all watch (crap) MTV and listen to poppy radios then, because i haven't got the slightest idea of all this fuss, and i don't give a damn either!! (i dislike slutty women, though shakira is ...... nice )
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

OH yeah that's right !!!

"An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                  "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                    HOW THE HELL DOES IT SELL?!
                    listen to your penis sometime. it'll be fun.
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      Smoking what, crack?
                      Well, ideally something long and belonging to me

Comment

A four footer?
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I haven't seen the videos in question. I'm not sure where you guys see these videos. MTV doesn't play videos anymore.

Dry humping. This is a hard issue . I'm divided on this. On one hand most teenage girls already know most of the motions involved in sex. And if they don't this is a good way to learn. Often teens are really scared the first time because they don't know how. Well this video shows you how .

But on the other hand- it might be a little too much for preteen girls. But I still feel if you have a decent sex ed class the girls will no what's right and wrong. I have no problem with young teenagers having sex. It's a great thing. As long as they try to avoid pregnancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                            But on the other hand- it might be a little too much for preteen girls. But I still feel if you have a decent sex ed class the girls will no what's right and wrong. I have no problem with young teenagers having sex. It's a great thing. As long as they try to avoid pregnancy.
                            No one's asking the obvious question: what the hell are pre-teen girls doing watching MTV? I'm the parent of a 12-year-old, and I can tell you we simply did not have MTV in the house when we felt our daughter was too young to watch it. It's not that difficult, really.

(Before the anti-capitalists, with whom I generally agree, show up: of course I'd rather see corporations and influential individuals act responsibly, but then I'd rather be 6'2, thin, and have all my hair back. Those two things are about equally likely to happen. )
                            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

The Christina Aug... whatever video involves her leaping on a guy, straddling him, and humping him... that is NOT grinding, contrary to what Black Dragon said... I have yet to see a girl leap on a guy while dancing...

All you crackers live in affluent suburbs and do not experience the immense sexual-oriented problems that occur here... I'm sure yall would love it if your suburban daughters were constantly felt up by guys, were treated like ****, thought they only serve to give pleasure to guys who they wrongly think they love, get pregnant at ridiculously high rates, etc.

I know what yall will say... living in your great suburban world, you'll say let's just have the parents educate their kids or prevent them from watching the videos... try that here, mother****er... you think parents give a damn about their kids? Yall live in a fantasy world...
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The sad thing about these slutty looking pop stars and teenybopper girls is that they are being manipulated by the man. They think that dressing slutty is cool but all it really does is makes the man get his jollies at girls expenses. And then later in life these women don't understand why they get mistreated by so many guys. And what about the average or below average looking girl? She lives her life mentally scarred because of all these images that can't be lived up too. It's rather tragic.
                                signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Working...
                                X