No announcement yet.

Shakira and her shaking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bono writes every lyric of every U2 song?

The credits from their first album

1. I Will Follow (Bono/Clayton/Edge [1]/Mullen) - 3:36
    2. Twilight (Bono/Clayton/Edge [1]/Mullen) - 4:22
    3. An Cat Dubh (Bono/Clayton/Edge [1]/Mullen) - 6:21
    4. Into the Heart (Bono/Clayton/Edge [1]/Mullen) - 1:53
    5. Out of Control (Bono/Clayton/Edge [1]/Mullen) - 4:13
    6. Stories for Boys (Bono/Clayton/Edge [1]/Mullen) - 3:02
    7. The Ocean (Bono/Clayton/Edge [1]/Mullen) - 1:34
    8. A Day Without Me (Bono/Clayton/Edge [1]/Mullen) - 3:14
    9. Another Time, Another Place (Bono/Clayton/Edge [1]/Mullen) - 4:34
    10. The Electric Co. (Bono/Clayton/Edge [1]/Mullen) - 4:48
    review 11. Shadows and Tall Trees (Bono/Clayton/Edge [1]/Mullen) - 4:36
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• hehehe.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer I know what yall will say... living in your great suburban world, you'll say let's just have the parents educate their kids or prevent them from watching the videos... try that here, mother****er... you think parents give a damn about their kids? Yall live in a fantasy world...
        You know, this is just bullsh!t. I don't live in a fantasy world; I live in a real world where parents care about their kids. Maybe that's not your world, but don't you dare tell me it's not real; it's real,and it's a f*cking boatload of work to keep it that way. Sorry your world sucks, homey, but it isn't the only one out there; maybe if people in your world tried to change it, rather than sitting on their sorry asses, being resigned to "reality" and convinced everything else is "fantasy," maybe you could live in a better world, too.

Oh, and by the way, my daughter didn't grow up in suburbia; she grew up in predominantly black areas of Pittsburgh.
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Boddington's

What male actions are involved in "Shakira and her shaking"?
          Uh, duhhhhh, the male reaction / response to "Shakira and her shaking" or "women dressing like whores" etc.

Come on, you're a bright boy when you want to be.

This thread is a Speer troll, you know, the usual, like you used to be capable of. The whole social fabric is broken down because of women dressing like whores instead of like nuns, etc.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
            I agree with Boddington's. Oh I got in trouble the last time I did that.

Stop blaming this on guys!! No one forces these girls to dress like this.
            Nope. They can dress however they feel like. Oddity in a free world, isn't it?

We can't help it if we are turned on by women in skimpy clothes. No seriously we can't.
            It doesn't matter if you can help it or not, or if you're turned on or not. It's when your state of mind translates to action (good, bad or otherwise) it becomes your responsibility. Until that point, what you think or feel is insignificant.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• MtG:

How can you just assume what my point is... when I started this thread, I was simply asking why does sex sell to pre-teenage girls? I understand how it sells to guys but to little girls?!

Someone did answer it, however, saying that a sexual video causes men to watch MTV which sells MTV to a greater audience... that makes sense... I didn't understand why Britney Spears wanted to be slutty to sell to guys who would never buy her album but I understand now...

So don't assume I created this thread to say women should dress like nuns... of course, I am against women dressing slutty (especially women in the public) but that was not the point of this thread...

thanks
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Easy, Albert. You're such a predictable little troll:

"yes I know... all the coochie cutters and ****... but why do these women (or in some cases, girls) who are out in the media all the time and in videos and being idolized by young girls... why do they see the need to dress slutty? Why don't they be a role-model for not being a whore?"

No, you weren't asking why sex sells to pre-teen girls, you were criticizing women in the media for not dressing in a way you feel is appropriate.

For that matter, why not ask why women work as strippers, prostitutes, etc? It's obviously their greed and lack of morals. The people who create the market and the demand for the "product" have no responsibility at all.

Comment

• MtG:

Actually, I'm more against the market than the suppliers... I have plenty of times on these forums said that I feel the drug users are at fault and the dealers are not (and that drug dealers should all be released upon completion of job training or starting the road toward a college education)... men should not be horny and buy into this ****... men are the main problem but women, by dressing just a little more conservative (AND not spreading the slutty dress to the young girls) would greatly help end this problem
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Actually Speers original question wasn't a troll question. It was only later the thread went out of control.

I agree it does seem interesting that women like madonna and shakira dress sexy when their audience is probably over 90% women. But I explained why I think this is further up the thread. That was a valid question. And I hope it was answered for you.

Comment

• Speer, yer an idjit.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• why, chegitz?

Comment

• Entertainment Weekly sez Christina should put on some pants!

Attached Files
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Uh, duhhhhh, the male reaction / response to "Shakira and her shaking" or "women dressing like whores" etc.

Come on, you're a bright boy when you want to be.

This thread is a Speer troll, you know, the usual, like you used to be capable of. The whole social fabric is broken down because of women dressing like whores instead of like nuns, etc.
                            You haven't explained why it's male's fault for anything Shakira does.
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• It's ironic the way Speer is trolling. He doesn't stop to think that his own sexuality is causing him to have this problem with the way these women are dressing. If humans were devoid of sexuality, then the amount of clothing would be irrelevant. If I were a shrink, I'd say that Speer is not completely confident in his sexuality, and thus, when he sees a woman with little clothes on, he can't deal with it, so he attacks it. But, that's just my opinion .
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boddington's You haven't explained why it's male's fault for anything Shakira does.
                                It's the male's fault for thinking there's something wrong with what she's doing.
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X