Shakira and her shaking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeH
    It's the male's fault for thinking there's something wrong with what she's doing.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I dont think there's anything wrong

Comment

• There isn't but if someone thinks there is it's their problem not hers.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• MikeH and his liberal allies are the reason why this country is going the pan with its teenage pregnancies, soft on crime and soft on asylum policies.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• I don't know how much biology you did but watching a girl dancing wearing skimpy clothes won't make a teenage girl pregnant.

I suggest that you have me put up against the wall and shot with all my 'liberal allies' so that we don't let our naive concepts of freedom interfere with your utopian ideal.
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• OK, don't debate the issues then. Because you can't.
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• You haven't given me an issue to debate.

MikeH and his liberal allies are the reason why this country is going the pan with its teenage pregnancies, soft on crime and soft on asylum policies.
                What on earth in this post am I supposed to respond to? It's just a factless troll.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• For liberals, freedom isn't accompanied by responsibility. There lies the problem.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• I don't care what liberals believe, I know what I believe though.

You are making statements that have no relation to this thread in order to get a reaction. You still haven't actually made a point that needs a response.

In case you've forgotten or didn't understand I'll clarify my point that you ignored.

1. It's OK for Shakira, or any woman, to wear whatever she wants.
                    2. What a woman wears has no bearing on her sexual activity. ie. Wearing sexy clothes doesn't make her a whore anymore than you wearing a ManU shirt makes you Roy Keane.
                    3. If a man assumes that a woman is a whore because of what she is wearing, that's his problem, not hers. She shouldn't have to dress according to his standards for him to accept her as a person.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Ever heard of role models?

Seeing Shakira and her ilk act slutty is likely to encourage that sort of behaviour among her young female fans.

I can't see you defending Roy Keane for his actions and saying they don't matter, when he is clearly providing a role model.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
                        Another reason to despise that pop culture - the short lasting of stars. If 2 years ago everyone would be going crazy on that Britney, now she's somewhere in the second rank of stars.

If Eminem is so damn popular now, I expect him to get less so again in a year or two.
                        A good example of this is the UK pop chart: it's choc-a-bloc with winners and losers from various auditon shows, e.g. Pop Stars, Pop Idol and Fame Academy. A music station just said that one of the members of this years' Pop Stars band could be the new Gareth. Gareth Gates only became famous last year, so today's young stars are likened to performers who only became famous themselves a few months ago!
                        Up the Irons!
                        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
                        Odysseus and the March of Time
                        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

• I missed the Shakira video where she was 14 and got pregnant. I just saw her singing and dancing.

If I was to blame the shooting of those girls in Birmingham on Roy Keane, 'cause he shows his violent side on the football field would you think it was justified?
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• No.
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• But it's justified to blame Shakira for teen pregnancy?
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

• It's a factor.
                                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                                X