No announcement yet.

Shakira and her shaking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the other factors so that we can ban them when we bring in the laws about what women can and can't wear... actually... I think Islam already has some of those we can borrow.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• What's wrong with Islam? I thought it was liberal philosophy to encourage the continuation of traditions and customs?
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Who cares about liberal philosophy? Confining your thinking to what someone else thinks is pretty stupid IMO, you should decide on each issue for yourself.

For me it depends on the custom. For instance I think it's Ok for a tribe of cannibals to eat people as long as they aren't killing people specifically for food. But I don't think that the death penalty is acceptable.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Slavery was a tradition too...

Boddingtons you are really confused. There isn't come "liberal philosophy" or "liberal conspiracy" (like Rush Limbaugh preaches). It's simple. Be tolerant and respectful of other cultures. But that doesn't mean you have to tolerate a culture that is sexist and treats women like objects. I'm not saying we should force Muslim women to dress a certain way. But in Pakistan, for instance, a woman gets sentenced to a mass raping if she is caught in public showing any skin. That's wrong.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• That's not federal Pakistani law, it was tribal law in an area where the Pakistani government has little control. IIRC, several of the perpetrators were sentenced to death, the normal (but rarely enforced) Pakistani penalty for rape.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• That's still a BUFU country and I'm scared they have nukes...
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Jesus H. Christ, could Speer for once post a thread about something other than his humorless whining about how he finds something wrong/offensive with anything and everything in society?

I swear, his ***** must hurt constantly.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I want females to use their head first.
                  that´d be a first...
                  Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

• I'd like head first...
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                      I'd like head first...
                      For the upteenth time, I said no and I meant it.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• "For liberals, freedom isn't accompanied by responsibility. There lies the problem."
                          Which means that for conservatives the logical solution is to take away freedom. Riiiiiight.
                          p.s. If Avril Lavigne does right all that music, that might be one of the factors why it sucks!
                          p.p.s. Shakira = top notch! Very great dance music! I have "Estoy Aqui" stuck in my head right now.
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

• Could somebody post some pictures or links? I'm not familiar with the singer and her slutty atire, so need a picture to judge it.

Comment

• GP, long time no see!

good to see all the old timers coming back

BUT WHY oh WHY did you have to put this thread on the first page, AGAIN!
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                                Thanks Christina for help riling up a bunch of horny guys into thinking every chick they see showing some skin is a hump object. Her video is outright obscene and should not have been aired.
                                Can you name a single video on MTV that isn't full of half-naked girls these days? I'd rather watch Christina than ****gy's latest video any day (and I'm not talking about my musical tastes).

Get over it.
                                Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
                                X