No announcement yet.

Which Apolytoners do you respect most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no, but there was a french woman who did that.
    B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
      I certainly respect you more than I respect Spiffor. Too many people respect Spiffor, somebody has to take a stand against this Frenchy indoctrination of an entire community. Everyone knows that the French are arrogant, anti-social snail-eaters with (quite literally) a napolean complex. The fact that they've sent Spiffor here to be all pleasant and reasonable and intelligent and likeable is further proof of how they cannot be trusted.

/me now put Frustrated Poet on the black list for he knows too much
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• You hear, Ben? You just turned Shi into a Poly loser who'll die alone in a ditch! You criminal
        ROFLMAO
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
          no, but there was a french woman who did that.
          Let them eat cake! AND ice cream!!
          -30-

Comment

• I promise any of the babes here whom I might chance to me, that I will respect you in the morning.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• I don't even respect myself in the morning

How can I respect any of you? You all wast more time here than I do! Well, maybe that's not true.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• In OT, I respect the obligatory Spiff, Stefu, MtG. Hm, that's probably it.
                "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• I don't really respect anybody. I like a lot of people here and will respect the wishes of everybody here. But words on a forum don't lead to respect.

I do however, respect everybody's right to post here and I respect everybody's views.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Oh screw off, Deathtongue.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Actually, I've gained some respect for Strangelove for taking my crap and not getting too angry.

I forgot about Boshko, you don't get in many OT debates it seems and you were Ramo before Ramo showed up...

Urban Ranger's okay too...

Comment

• Then there's Ned, Lincoln, Dinodoc, and Black Dragon (or whatever he calls himself, I keep getting him confused with Boshko).

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          Oh screw off, Deathtongue.

I forgot, except slowwy he's a maroon......

ACK!

Comment

• Dang. I thought you'd gone.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              Dang. I thought you'd gone.
                              Not a chance Slowwpoke.

Dallas sure screwed the pooch this weekend, didn't they?

ACK!

Comment

• CivNation, obiwan18/Ben Kenobi, Urban Ranger, Agathon, Drake Tungsten
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X