Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GePap is a jackass on occasion.
    It's well-known.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Imran sure has come a long way .... since early OWO days. Thumbs up, bud.

Actually, I'm not real so that sentence is worthless. :P~~

Comment

• Imran has come a long way, and needs to just keep on trucking over the horizon.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
          I see, respect is an alien concept to GePap.
          Hardly. The question is what merits respect. I like people I do not respect, nor that I could even trust very much.

I like a lot of people here, deciding whether I actively respect anyone though? Much different reality.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            Well reading through this thread reminds me what a bunch of pompous pr*cks reside at this place...
            How would you ever forget? Especially when you spend so much time here?
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• obiwan18/Ben Kenobi
              /me falls out of chair.

I don't believe we've met, Asher.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                For those of you who have been mentioned here, I don't respect you at all. In fact, I don't think anyone does other then Poly losers. You guys could probably die alone in a ditch and nobody would care.
                Er...Shi...uh, you were the second person I listed way back on page 1. If you want, I can edit you off my list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                  * Ben Kenobi falls out of chair.

I don't believe we've met, Asher.
                  Apparently not.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Imran sure has come a long way .... since early OWO days. Thumbs up, bud.

I was good then as well... you just didn't notice...

Oh wait, why am I talking to someone who doesn't exist (and even worse, a Yankee fan ).

Imran has come a long way, and needs to just keep on trucking over the horizon.

Your old ass is closer to the horizon than I .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Er...Shi...uh, you were the second person I listed way back on page 1. If you want, I can edit you off my list.
                      Is that Black Dragon or Boshko? I've mentioned both

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler

Er...Shi...uh, you were the second person I listed way back on page 1. If you want, I can edit you off my list.
                        (I saw that Zkribb. I was joking with my post. should have used more smilies I guess. Oh well, off to Mr.Fun for more humor lessons)
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• I knew you were.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                            Oh well, off to Mr.Fun for more humor lessons)

Lesson number 1 -- find some more humurous ways to troll.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• I respect you all, etc.

Except you...and you.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• i only respect those who are correct.

which would be none of you.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X