Which Apolytoners do you respect most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Locutus
    In the CtP sections there are too many to mention, so I'm not going to (especially not since noone here (except from Troll) ever comes there...)
    *burp*

I agree.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Everyone in Creation & Customization. All forums have an off-topic section....

*Ducks for cover*
      Pentagenesis for Civ III
      Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
      Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

I do NOT ride a motorcycle. My boss did, and he's DEAD. The really sick thing is that the bike ISN'T.
        It's a good thing you put plenty of emPHAsis on the correct sylLABles.

Bummer about your boss. Can I have his bike?
        -30-

Comment

here's to you, (insert name here). *hic*
          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            My plan is coming to fruition .
            Ah -- so there is an ulterior motive -- trying to get me killed.

Spiffor -- sorry I missed your comment.

And Chegitz, doesn't my mention for respect for you count for anything?
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

and getting me to try Southern sweet tea

Addictive, ain't it?

You should visit the CtP1 forums more

I'd rather not

so there is an ulterior motive

There is always an ulterior motive .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Boddington's, Alexander's Horse, ProvostB, Mao
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

aka the "anti-respect" list...

I try to respect everybody in my own twisted trollish way so I would be loathe to single out individuals.

Suffice to say people generally mature with age so I tend to have more respect for people with more life experience under their belt - the "been there and done that" people.

We are fortunate to have a lot of people like that as regular posters.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

People actually respect me and they are libertarians?

Thanks,

I know Shi doesn't like these, but he's been lots of help and a good friend.

There are many others whom I respect for their posting, but he's made a big difference in my life.

So thank you Shi.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• People actually respect me and they are libertarians?

BIG difference between respecting you and liking you j/k

Anyone standing up for his own beliefs (even if they are completely wrong ) desreves respect, especially if these beliefs are not the popular/fashinable ones.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Glad to be of service to you Ben Kenobi.

I highly respect all those Apolytoners who have not been previously mentioned on this thread.

For those of you who have been mentioned here, I don't respect you at all. In fact, I don't think anyone does other then Poly losers. You guys could probably die alone in a ditch and nobody would care.
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• why don't you 2 get a room
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• You hear, Ben? You just turned Shi into a Poly loser who'll die alone in a ditch! You criminal
                            Last edited by Spiffor; October 27, 2003, 10:11.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                              For those of you who have been mentioned here, I don't respect you at all. In fact, I don't think anyone does other then Poly losers. You guys could probably die alone in a ditch and nobody would care.

Well, **** you too, loser.

Comment

• his dragon looks sick.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X