No announcement yet.

Which Apolytoners do you respect most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Apolytoners do you respect most?

Which Apolyton posters do you think well of? I personally respect Spiffor, MtG, and Velocyrix and Imram for the way they post on the forums. They never seem to get mad, don't act irrationally, and always present their arguments logically. Even when I disagree with them, they're civil and don't spam or troll. I look up to them. Which posters (in the OTF) do you respect?

(NOTE: I'm not saying I don't respect or dislike other people; it's just that those four have made a special impression on me.)

I respect Zylka, TCO, KH, Snowfire, Monkspider, and NYE probably the most.

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

boshko and floyd and wraith and rex and mrfun and asher and some other people.
      -connorkimbro
      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Re: Which Apolytoners do you respect most?

In OT? Spiff really is the only person who comes to mind.
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Re: Re: Which Apolytoners do you respect most?

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
          In OT? Spiff really is the only person who comes to mind.
          cIV list: cheats
          Now watch this drive!

Comment

I tend to respect MTG, Imran, Sikander, and Loinburger more so than others -- simply because they seem very knowledgeable in many different discussion topics.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I respect Sirotnikov, Azazel, David Floyd and Boris Godunov- anyway this thread would be much funnier if the title was "Which Apolytoners do you respect least?"
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                anyway this thread would be much funnier if the title was "Which Apolytoners do you respect least?"

Hey -- leave me out of this -- I get trolled enough, as it is.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                  anyway this thread would be much funnier if the title was "Which Apolytoners do you respect least?"
                  Yeah... it might be funnier... but it would also be toast
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Plus, I'm not trying to be funny.

*tries to keep a straight face even though that was completely sincere*

Comment

Even when I disagree with them, they're civil and don't spam or troll. I look up to them.

Oh, I can spam with the best of 'em (I've just killed my future respect chances, haven't I ).

Anyway, I respect Spiffor (definetly), MtG, chegitz guevera (sometimes ), Snowfire, Boshko, and believe it or not, Mr Fun .

Oh, and I'm sure there are others I've forgotten. Don't take it personally if I have.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Well, at least noone is going to say that this thread is about to turn into a popularity contest.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          Oh, and I'm sure there are others I've forgotten. Don't take it personally if I have.
                          Don't take it personally!?! Step outside and say that again!!!

Imran (sign), Shi Huangdi, Lancer (on those rare instances when he shows up), SlowwHand, DocFeelGood (if he ever shows up again), MtG of course, Orange, che, SnowFire & MrFun.

I have tremendous respect for Ming because I remember this place before he became Moderator; seeing what Ming did to this place was like watching Wyatt Earp clean up Dodge City.

& even tho she hasn't posted here for years: werefox.

Comment

I respect all of you, guys. You all have great moments. Seriously. You people are ruining my life, yes, but that doesn't matter.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

by the way

my list is in different ways

for instance I respect Zylka alot in one way (the way that he was there for some of our posters), but not in others

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X