Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I respect no one here, you've got to earn my respect *grimace*
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I respect Provost Harrison.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I like several people here and I believe several people make sound logical posts but I reserve respect for people whom I know a bit more about. It's hard to tell what is real and what is fake in cyberspace.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

MING!
          -30-

Comment

Re: Re: Which Apolytoners do you respect most?

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
            In OT? Spiff really is the only person who comes to mind.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

What a suckup swithin...speaking of which, what is your game IW?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I respect most those Imran has cited, as well as Ted Striker, Drake Tungsten, Zylka and Tassadar
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                  Solitaire.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Anyway, I respect . . . . . and believe it or not, Mr Fun .

Well, thank you Imran.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I've been paid a sizeable wage in the past to play solitaire

Now I don't think this thread is degenerating into a popularity contest...how could it have ever been anything other?

When I come near this thread, all I can hear are the slurps from arselicking and fellatio
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

seeing what Ming did to this place was like watching Wyatt Earp clean up Dodge City.

I kinda liked Dodge City before the 'clean-up'
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

When I come near this thread, all I can hear are the slurps from arselicking and fellatio

Gets you excited, eh?
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Rah, MtG, Adam Smith, DanS, Stefu, Velocyrix, Chegitz, GP/TCO, Ming...

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              >:P

Ming's the only one with los cajones to tell me to shut the f up when I really ought to shut the f up.

That deserves some respect in my book.

-30-

Comment

We always tell you to STFU...obviously you aren't reading closely enough
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X