Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Floyd
    Many people actually...

Troll for his love and dedication to the Superior art of Tae Kwon Do..for which their is little chance of defeating a Master of this simply awesome Korean Martial Art!!

Berzerker, Vel, Ben Kenobi, chegitz, Lefty Scaevola, Pekka, Ramo, Laz, Boris, JohnT...probably a bunch I forgot to mention.
    I have just recently started to actually "See" hidden" meaning behind some posts...

Thanks David Floyd..

TEARS FREELY FLOWING

I appreciate it..but really..You shouldnt have

Peace

Grandpa "Having-some-very-HARMLESS PLAGERISM -fun"Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Troll, you're crackin' me up.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Troll, you're crackin' me up.
        Yeah..I am pretty much harmless..I mean..if this were a seriuous thread..like a missing person..or a life altering decision had to be made..i would dream of this...

BUT

Since this seems to be a little scratchin of the back by most..I figured..

Let me get my Horn out..TOOTIN away!!

Peace

Grandpa-"No-teeth-no harm-meant" Troll

Comment

I had no idea Troll was such a great poster before this thread
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Well..ahem..I aint..I just have weird and demented sense of humor.actually as the former DrDanger (From my high school daze) I switched a few years back..to Troll because some folks felt I was trolling when in fact I was having some fun..

someone sent me this..simply hiliarious site..enjoy

Peace

Grandpa-"harmless-&-heaven-bound" Troll

Comment

I can't get no respect

now I feel like Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                I respect all of you, guys. You all have great moments. Seriously. You people are ruining my life, yes, but that doesn't matter.
                The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  I had no idea Troll was such a great poster before this thread
                  You should visit the CtP1 forums more

I respect a lot of people here, but I agree that Spiffor stands out -- in the OT. In the CtP sections there are too many to mention, so I'm not going to (especially not since noone here (except from Troll) ever comes there...)
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Troll is a good poster though. He doesn't live up to his name

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                      Troll is a good poster though. He doesn't live up to his name
                      I agree..well..some folks kinda gave me that name a few years ago..so, with utmost respect to MR.AH, whom first took notice of my name..and it being JUST past his birthday..I do try to be a good 'ole boy Troll-type

Peace unto all!!

Grandpa-"Just-gettin-by"-Troll

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        Dr Strangelove cuz he's a real doc
                        Have you ever noticed that if you meet people who ride Harleys and other classic rides, there's always some guy named Doc who's often a real doc?

Other common biker names: Bunny, Earl, Dawg, Gator.

I wonder what the Hamsters call themselves individually...
                        -30-

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                            I can't get no respect
                            True
                            now I feel like Rodney Dangerfield
                            Not true, uike for you, it just an act for him. He actually gets respect, a lot.
                            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin

Have you ever noticed that if you meet people who ride Harleys and other classic rides, there's always some guy named Doc who's often a real doc?

Other common biker names: Bunny, Earl, Dawg, Gator.

I wonder what the Hamsters call themselves individually...
                              I do NOT ride a motorcycle. My boss did, and he's DEAD. The really sick thing is that the bike ISN'T.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Know what they call bikers in the OR? Organ doners.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X