No announcement yet.

Which Apolytoners do you respect most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AI planning to take over the world?
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• I currently respect Asher the most after his tactically perfect act of revenge on the Civ-Macintosh forum - the best bit was how he got the forum's two chief protagonists to self-destruct in their own bile...

10/10 - Perfect Execution

Then of course, kudos to MikeH and his wonderful Geek Jewelry thread...

Keep 'em coming!
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• I have just read the whole commotion in the Civ-Mac forum. It was a very evil move from Asher, but it was a masterpiece in manipulation indeed
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• I didn't know anything had happened until I saw that post, but I looked into the forums and was ASTONISHED by what I saw there.

First, I'm surprised Agathon wasn't restricted or perma-banned, considering he insulted Ming repeatedly and acted like a jerk. Moreoever, both Drake and Agathon were staging personal attacks on Asher - a huge nono. I think a) Asher was entirely justified in what he did and b) it was the right thing to do (they WERE violating the rules).

Comment

• I liked it when, in the middle of Mings thread, Asher shoots off with the following comment:

Look at all of these Mac users trying to get +1s in this thread. Clearly they are addicted to spam-posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk
              I respect you all, etc.

Except you...and you.
              Damn. :shucks:
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Spiffor, Gepap, Boris, Vel, Ming, Mtg...Generally those that think before they post and have some basis to support their statements.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• A poster called "Attilla the Bum".

He had the good taste to pick a classy name, and the good sense to never make a single post.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Ahh, I am touched by the love.....

I agree with Plato's category of respecting those with a solid head and solid arguements throughout, and not too prone to ad homimen attacks.

The list of posters I can do without is much easier to post than te one of those I feel respect for..but that list will never be posted anyway.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Oh, you can send it by PM's.

Comment

Working...
                      X