Guys Who Drink ***** Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about this one from Ross Perot:

"Gettin' drunk, gettin' high and makin' babies!? That ain't about bein' a man. That's being a JERK."
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'd need to have plenty of Plenty of alcohol to do either!
      Up The Millers

Comment

You dont have to be a consumer of Alcholol to "qualify" as a man.
        Teetotal as well, I've had 4 beers over the past 2 years.

Had a good time with those 4 beers though.

Bodds,
        PM me either, if it's clean I'll post.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Worthingtons
          I think i know what Bodd's is getting at with the Bacardi Breezer type blokes, generally the one's that think they are somewhat 'better' than they are, who will also often wear ridiculasly tight top's and perfectly spiked hair
          Gay guys?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            What medical reasons exclude you from drinking beer?
            Coeliac Disease
            (+1)

Comment

HOOO HOO BOY

Well I know what my favorite type of beer is now... MARCA BAVARIA of Brazil. Those commercials are sexy, class products - and after watching them I feel that I too can be like the actors involved!

I wonder how it tastes?

Comment

you Brits have strict standards.

I drink strictly beer and screwdrivers.

What about Newcastle Brown Ale? that is my favourite British beer. For domestics Samual Adams is my beer of choice.

What I love about my city is Newcastle on tap can be found in many establishments, and I can drink for free if gambling. So it's not like I have to pay import prices or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                  Real men would drink semen in a pint if it came from a burly lumber-jack, I suppose. I mean honestly, being told that people actually ENJOY the taste of "manly" drinks is absolute BS. You generally can aquire a substantial psychological craving taste for liquors after YEARS of consumption (ie. Scotch, which stands at an average of 17 years) - but anyone who says they truly enjoy them right off the bat (cringing between b*tch sips) is lying, a la liquid machismo.

It's the same idea on a different tmeline with coffee and tobbacco, etc. You have to force yourself through repeated disgust and varying sickness those first few weeks, until it tapers down to an association enjoyment with the high. Hell, I couldn't stand the taste of cocaine dripping down my throat when I started, as most associates using initially complain. Now I have a second stomach for the stuff, and the taste of it running through the veins in my tongue is more enjoyable than sugar (it's a quick asssociation acquisition). I personally haven't acquired an honest taste for beer yet, but it's rather neutral now... has anyone?
                  B*tch drinks actually associated with getting laid:

-Smirnoff Ice
                  -Liquid Cocaine (Red Bull & Vodka)
                  -CRANTINI!!!
                  -Baileys
                  -Becks
                  -Heineken
                  -Corona
                  Oddly enough, I found I enjoyed Scotch and Tennesee whiskey right off the bat, but I've never been able to get past the stench of beer -- and I have no intention of doing so.

I also like Frangelico and Kahlua.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I drank scotch when I was like 14 years old. I mixed it with coke and still didn't like it.

What's that sipping liquor? I had some at a gathering last christmas. He's an older guy, friend of my mother's. You know how those old people drink old people stuff

It's that drink that really warms you up, you are supposed to sip it I think. That's all I could do, it was so bitter I wanted to spit it out

I'm not a big fan of most liquors. I have drank whiskey on occasion, and rum. Rum isn't all that great, nothing to write home about. Whiskey tends to get me drunk, and I don't like being drunk- as I end up throwing up- and I hate the feeling of vomiting. It hurts- even while drunk.

vodka is great, it mixes with everything. But I prefer orange juice- ie screwdrivers.

But I mainly drink ales and lagers.

I forgot to mention Sierra Nevada Pale Ale above. That's another good one. Those are really the only 3 types of beers I drink, Newcastle, Sam Adams, And Sierra Nevada.

Comment

Any drink short of the murkiest scrumpy bears a distinct whiff of oestrogen. Unless the brewing process involves rotting apples, crushed pips with a healthy toxicity count and some rotting meat to give it body then I'm afraid it's claims of machismo are founded on unsteady and jasmine-scented ground. That includes neat alcohol and brake fluid.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

The traditional approach to brewing scrumpy follows. It was considered necessary to have meat in the vats to add flavour, colour and body as it decomposes.

The true traditionalists would solve this requirement with pest control. Any rats killed in the brewery would simply be lobbed in one of the vats containing the crushed apple slurry. The modern approach to this is to chuck a few raw pork chops in.

There was a famous output of scrumpy from the Oakhill works that was considered to be the greatest brew of scrumpy ever. Find one of the old Mendip geezers and they'll still rave about it. When they reached the bottom of the vat they found the skeleton of the brewery cat which had vanished a few months earlier.

This is all true. Cheers!
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
                          Bodds,
                          PM me either, if it's clean I'll post.
                          Uh, Obi...not a good idea. Lancer already got banned for helping Bod's get around HIS banning. Ming and MtG have already expressed their disapproval of such "help" and willingness to print free tickets to Mingapulco for anyone who provides it.

Unless you really WANT to join Bod's and Lancer for a round of "manly" drinks...
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk

Oddly enough, I found I enjoyed Scotch and Tennesee whiskey right off the bat, but I've never been able to get past the stench of beer -- and I have no intention of doing so.

I also like Frangelico and Kahlua.
                            Yesss... but were you immediately able to sip it back without somewhat cringing - and was it the kind of drink you actually developed an immediate craving for (like how most anyone can enjoy a coke on a hot summer day)?

Beer is pretty nasty for even a whiles experience... the most offensive for me are the super yeasty, sugary garbage brands Canada and the States seem well to put out. In any case, I see most relative beginners who claim that they "love the taste of beer" to be liars constructing a facade of character. If you actually "loved" the taste of that sh*t immediately, you'd be able and want to consume it like a nice cold glass of milk after a cookie - not nurse it for half an hour and seize up after every hesitant sip

Comment

Zylka is absolutely correct.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Unless you really WANT to join Bod's and Lancer for a round of "manly" drinks...
                                Well I disagree with the ban..

Should have PM'ed, but I guess the damage is done.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X