No announcement yet.

Guys Who Drink ***** Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"BTW, if you don't like your alcoholic drinks "flavoured", why don't you drink 100% alcohol?"

That I'd like to see.
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
      Real men like the taste of cask ale, whisky and bitter and hence drink them.

..and they claim that Neanderthal man did'n't interbreed with Homo Sapiens

Comment

Real men drink whatever they feel like drinking.
        I will drink bourbon if I feel like it (and generally I do) or I may drink baileys.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          Real men drink whatever they feel like drinking.
          I will drink bourbon if I feel like it (and generally I do) or I may drink baileys.
          baileys......

Comment

Girl to female friend: OH MY GOD! Becky...*indignant snort*...LOOK at what she's WEARING...!

Bod's to male friend: OH MY GOD! Buddy...*indignant snort*...LOOK at what he's DRINKING...!

Does anyone else hear an echo in here?
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Real men would drink semen in a pint if it came from a burly lumber-jack, I suppose. I mean honestly, being told that people actually ENJOY the taste of "manly" drinks is absolute BS. You generally can aquire a substantial psychological craving taste for liquors after YEARS of consumption (ie. Scotch, which stands at an average of 17 years) - but anyone who says they truly enjoy them right off the bat (cringing between b*tch sips) is lying, a la liquid machismo.

It's the same idea on a different tmeline with coffee and tobbacco, etc. You have to force yourself through repeated disgust and varying sickness those first few weeks, until it tapers down to an association enjoyment with the high. Hell, I couldn't stand the taste of cocaine dripping down my throat when I started, as most associates using initially complain. Now I have a second stomach for the stuff, and the taste of it running through the veins in my tongue is more enjoyable than sugar (it's a quick asssociation acquisition). I personally haven't acquired an honest taste for beer yet, but it's rather neutral now... has anyone?

B*tch drinks actually associated with getting laid:

-Smirnoff Ice
              -Liquid Cocaine (Red Bull & Vodka)
              -CRANTINI!!!
              -Baileys
              -Becks
              -Heineken
              -Corona

Comment

Most chain pubs, it'll be a dodgy bitter like Worthington's
                Nothing Dodgy about it!

I drunk Top Dog last night at a local pub, a proper man's stout. would have no Interest in the sweet drinks mentioned on here but then i hate sugar in most drinks.
                Up The Millers

Comment

Hmmm... Is red wine or champagne considered feminine? Those are top as well. Hard liquor is simply disgusting... take for example Gin - OH BOY, IT TASTES LIKE I'M DRINKING A PINE TREE!

Comment

They Shoudnt be - I drink Red Wine, although it's something I'll drink when i'm with my girlfriend at home with a meal, rather than out on the town.

I think i know what Bodd's is getting at with the Bacardi Breezer type blokes, generally the one's that think they are somewhat 'better' than they are, who will also often wear ridiculasly tight top's and perfectly spiked hair, although I'm generalising somewhat now
                    Up The Millers

Comment

elijah
                      Skanky

A Real Man doesn't have to confirm to groupthink.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think i know what Bodd's is getting at with the Bacardi Breezer type blokes, generally the one's that think they are somewhat 'better' than they are, who will also often wear ridiculasly tight top's and perfectly spiked hair, although I'm generalising somewhat now

HAHAHAHAHA Yeah, I'm one of the ones wearing such a shirt with kitch metal studs lining the collar - my hair fashion messed carefully, and a pair of Versace shades on [can't afford such this year, though ]

Doesn't mean I think I'm better - it means I like getting compliments on how I look, stared at by pretty girls, and subsequently chatting them up about whatever fru fru sh*t we so desire for the rest of the night. Meanwhile - I have ridiculous looking f*ckwits who don't know how to shave their rat-staches or buy anything besides Nike sneering at me and sarcastically pointing out that "models aren't allowed in here"

I decided not to buy a knife afterall, because I hadn't been able to contain my swift kick to a kneecap upon one such instance, and don't want to kill anyone - regardless of the possible source of insecurity in their attacks

Comment

Damn, I like both of Z's posts.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

<------ Proud drinker of ***** drinks.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

All alcoholic drinks have their time and place.

real men drink them all! (htough that after dinner whiskey I had had way too much of a peet aftertaste for me..ugh)
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Personally I don't usually drink... but am an absolute pig for Scotch if there's a bottle handy.

If women want to drink pints of real ale or men want not to, what's the issue?

I like the Rev. Jesse Jackson's definition of a man.;-

"You are not a man because you can father a child. You are a man because you can raise a child."

No alcohol involved at all there.
                                Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                                "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Working...
                                X