Guys Who Drink ***** Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys Who Drink ***** Drinks

You know the sort...you'll go in a pub and order a pint of whatever is nearest to cask ale. For Wetherspoon's, the real thing. Most chain pubs, it'll be a dodgy bitter like Worthington's.

Then you get a group of girl-boys coming in, you know, straight yet overly-feminine, ordering Bacardi Breezers and Malibu and Coke. Not that there is anything wrong with the latter if in a 50-50 ratio, but shouldn't those drinks be left for the women? Don't want to leave them with nothing to drink but Brains SA do we.

The *****-drink guide:

1) Bacardi Breezer
    2) Taboo and lemonade
    3) Cider & black *quickly rising*

The real man's drink guide:

1) Cask ale
    2) Whisky
    3) Bitter
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Hahaha...I just posted about this last night elsewhere.

Anyone who is concerned about having a "real man"'s drink over what he thinks tastes better is most certainly not a real man.

Period.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Real men like the taste of cask ale, whisky and bitter and hence drink them.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Real men like what they like and think anyone who insists they should drink otherwise to be a "real man" are insecure morons.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

People don´t drink what you like?

Man, this is so shocking!
          Blah

Comment

i don't drink girly drinks because they are usually at least twice as expensive
            Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              Real men like what they like and think anyone who insists they should drink otherwise to be a "real man" are insecure morons.
              And people who need their alcoholic drinks "flavoured" with heaps of sugar, colourings and sweeteners have got immature tastebuds that can't appreciate a real drink.
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I like how you associate mature tastebuds with being able to get an acquired taste for crap drinks.

BTW, if you don't like your alcoholic drinks "flavoured", why don't you drink 100% alcohol?

Comment

God Bods, are you that anal that you can't let people drink something other than what you think is proper without moaning about it? So what if they like alcopops? How in any way does it affect your life?
                  Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                  -Richard Dawkins

Comment

i love whiskey...but i also love margarritas... im a bialcoholic
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

What a poor troll. What about those of us who are unable to drink lager or bitter for medical reasons and have to make do with cider instead (I'm almost teetotal these days as a result of this btw)?
                      (+1)

Comment

Bitch drinks are only acceptable if you torpedo them.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

but the joy of margarritas is enjoying the lemon flavor and getting drunk to boot
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                            Real men like the taste of cask ale, whisky and bitter and hence drink them.

Taz, you have a legit excuse.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                              Bitch drinks are only acceptable if you torpedo them.
                              Not only is this a bad troll... your silly games for getting around the censor has earned you a three day vacation.

The owners have the censored turned on for a reason... respect their wishes or find somewhere else to post.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X