X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***** beer!!!

Comment

Damn, beat me twice in a row.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Well... the first time Lancer posted the message from Bod's... I cut him some slack since it could have been a cross post. So I just deleted it. But then he was stupid enough to post it again... I call that "toast".
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I should state that I am a recovering Alcoholic-Drug Abuser, used to sauce it up all the time, IIRC, Don Henly, Joe Walsh,Timothy B. Schmidt,Glenn Frey and Donald Felder wrote a song for me......

Yes...

Tequila Sunrise

Whoa!!

Glad to be in Sobriety Column for going on 12 years now

Peace

Grandpa Troll
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
            Well... the first time Lancer posted the message from Bod's... I cut him some slack since it could have been a cross post. So I just deleted it. But then he was stupid enough to post it again... I call that "toast".
            Dark brown, almost charcoal toast, yep. You and I both knew the moment Lancer made his first post, he was going to try to pull a Cool Hand Luke. Or is that Rebel Without a Clue?
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Yep... now he will make funny noises how the moderating here sucks and how he is the victim...
              Pretty typical for him.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

It couldn't be any other way though - you two make quite the dashing couple.

Comment

ming, obviously it wasnt a message from bods. we all know he likes to frequent the tranny bars...
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Obviously it wasn't... but Lancer just has to play his silly games... so for that... he pays the price
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

How manly, you guys are talking about Lancer when he has no ability to reply to you.
                      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Oh come on, Lance's message was funny.
                        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Real men like the taste of cask ale, whisky and bitter and hence drink them
                          Real men dont tell others that they need to make innane gestures like the chemical compounds they consume to become enibriated embarrasments to their sober selves, to become real men.

Real men are only determined by whether the man thinks himself to be real. Henceforth, he is a real man.

Lets keep the language down people, there are kids here!!
                          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                            How manly, you guys are talking about Lancer when he has no ability to reply to you.
                            Gee... wasn't he making fun of Bod's when Bod's couldn't reply
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Ah right, point taken.
                              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                                Lancer's already sent me three PMs and I've sent him three back both of us pretty much just laughing about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X