No announcement yet.

Guys Who Drink ***** Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• It's nice to see that we have some similarly cultured drinkers around here, anyway.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Wow just when you think the forces of subjectivism have been defeated by moral relativism, up comes Bodds!

Personally, Smirnoff Ice with a shot or two of grain vodka.

Passion fruit juice, guava and orange juice, mixed with a shot of malibu is great when you need a sugar fix.
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• I'm not even going to say the three-letter word.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Boddington's
              I'm not even going to say the three-letter word.

Bod's, you're just begging for another time-out...
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Three letter word?
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

• Originally posted by elijah
                  Wow just when you think the forces of subjectivism have been defeated by moral relativism, up comes Bodds!

Passion fruit juice, guava and orange juice, mixed with a shot of malibu is great when you need a sugar fix.
                  Woo woos all round
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• you know it!

Comment

Three letter word?
                      Think: Derogatory term for "homosexual"

Bod's WANTS to say it, but he seems to want a little time between the banning he just had and his next banning.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Is there a short, simple, derogatory term for not being taken seriously?

Comment

• I can think of several four letter words to describe Stew and his attitude problem
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Stew comes across as an insecure, frustrated young man. That's why he needs to act all macho and tough. I could imagine him wearing an eye patch and chewing boiled leather
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                              The traditional approach to brewing scrumpy follows. It was considered necessary to have meat in the vats to add flavour, colour and body as it decomposes.
                              This is an old American trick as well. U.S. Grant wrote in his diary that just about every soldier had his own bourbon whiskey recipe during the civil war and several of them got together and asked him to judge which one was best. Grant said he always liked the ones they put rotting meat into the barrel because it added "that old mellow flavor". Supposedly you could get a whiskey that was only a few month old to tast just like a whiskey that was aged several years just by tossing in rotting meat.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Wow just when you think the forces of subjectivism have been defeated by moral relativism, up comes Bodds!

What is up with all of you Brits mixing Malibu? Malibu is only 20% instead of the standard 40% for rum because it comes pre-watered down and pre-sweetened. Why would you folks want to chickify it even more by adding juice and/or cola?
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X