Your paranormal abilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your paranormal abilities

Post random, unexplanable stuff that happens to you/weird abilities you have.

-I can look at a Rubix Cube for a few seconds, and then solve it without looking, because I can "see" it in my imagination. This applies to everything. I can walk around my house with my eyes closed, because I know it well enough that I can see it in my imagination.

-I can tell what people are talking without lip reading or listening to the conversation. I look at their expressions.

-If I find a girl I know attractive, she is Catholic. No exceptions. This is regardless of whether I know her religion or not.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Re: Your paranormal abilities

I've had dark orbs follow me sometimes.

I can sense the "energy" of a place more than others can.

I've seen people who aren't actually there (No, I'm not schizophrenic. Others were with me).

Thats about it for me.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Radios get *much* better reception when I'm near them.
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
        You're lucky, then. *My* presence decresses the S/N ratio by at least 50%.
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
          Are you wearing metal clothes, or something?
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Um...you don't wanna know.
            The least worrying bit of it is probably that I have a guardian angel.
            "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Re: Re: Your paranormal abilities

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
              I've seen people who aren't actually there (No, I'm not schizophrenic. Others were with me).
              Are you sure these "others" were really with you?
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I can always predict the existence of anti-American threads whenever I log in to 'Poly. I'm so inerringly accurate it's scary.

Comment

My gut feelings are always wrong.
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                    My gut feelings are always wrong.

Just like me!
                    RIAA sucks
                    The Optimistas
                    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

-I can tell what people are talking without lip reading or listening to the conversation. I look at their expressions.

Very useful. Try watching television this way, you develop the skill very quickly. It's great and you come off as sensitive since you pick up on people's moods really quickly.

-If I find a girl I know attractive, she is Catholic.

We must be twins, Jaguar Warrior.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Many times when I see papers or such that I'm sure I've never seen before in my entire life, I have the deep feeling that I've seen these before. (I can describe them good, too )

But it's never anything important, dammit!
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Your paranormal abilities

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior

Are you sure these "others" were really with you?

How do I know that this isn't all one big Schizo trip?

.........No. Not even I could come up with something as sinister and evil as Poly
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I once got 50 out of 50 on a telepathy test at school. Everyone (including the teachers) was a bit freaked out.

They didn't know I cheated, though.
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I screw up radio and TV signal when I get near their antennas?

Comment

Working...
                              X