No announcement yet.

Your paranormal abilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I scare normal people, unless they're adults that I don't want to scare, ALWAYS.

Comment

Tell me 2 people in a movie, and if I've seen it or heard of it, I can usually tell you what the movie is.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I did one of those ESP tests, where you have a deck of cards, each having one of five five symbols. You're supposed to guess the cards without looking at them...and of course there's always a 20% chance of guessing right for any particular card. It two go throughs of the deck, I scored 12% and 13% If there's such a thing as negative-ESP, I have it.

Comment

I get deja vu a lot. Usually the "remembered" moments only last half a minute or so though.

There is this friend of mine with whom I'm sure I have a psychic link. We say the same things way too often...

Oh, I can create an aura around myself that makes people leave me alone. I employ that one on the bus all the time.

And I am completely incapable of making a decision that will have an impact on my life.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
            Radios get *much* better reception when I'm near them.
            I'm not the only one!

Also, when I am around other peoples computers, their computer gets many more errors than normal. I don't even need to touch the computer.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I get premenitions. I know when something is going to happen ahead of time. I get clear pictures.

I also get the "shadow people" for lack of a better word or analogy. I see shadow figures that pass before me sometimes.

I also discovered quite by accident recently that I have the capacity to feel the dead. We were at a friends house that she believed was haunted (her mother was dying in the house) and we took pictures, viedo's, tape recordings etc. All the stuff you do when you want to see if there's really anything there and it was quite interesting. Looking at the video afterwards the number of orbs that were visual in the room was astounding but each time I seemed to go to certain parts of the room I found it hard to breath and I would tear up and yawn. I figured I was just tired but when it kept happening over and over again and when we went back and saw the video and the pictures of the times when it was happening.......well it was only happening when the orbs were around me and visable.

We went back and did it again another night and the same thing happened and we got audio tape with clear conversations as well. Conversations that were taking place between a man and a women when there were only 4 women and a 14 year old boy present and we were all outside and the conversation was recorded in the back bathroom. We also got what they call a picture of ectoplasm. It was taken on the back patio to me it looked like smoke but since I'm the one who took the picture from a feeling I got and I don't smoke....well they say it is I say it looked like smoke but I can't explain how it go there.

I'm also a believer in alot of things about the earth and positive energy and the universe so I may be a bit more open minded then most......you think??
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I am simply the most intelligent human being to ever live on the face of the planet.

I have no paranormal abilities though.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

I'm not the only one!

Also, when I am around other peoples computers, their computer gets many more errors than normal. I don't even need to touch the computer.
                  So, "Blame Skanky" if anybody's computer goes down.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    I am simply the most intelligent human being to ever live on the face of the planet.

I have no paranormal abilities though.
                    Your delusions seem to be paranormal.

ACK!

Comment

I have an uncanny ability to avoid lame thread topics...usually.

Comment

I occasionally have deja vu, and when I do it always strikes halfway through the "memory," so that I can then "remember" things that are about to occur. It happens pretty rarely, though.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I also get the "shadow people" for lack of a better word or analogy. I see shadow figures that pass before me sometimes.

also discovered quite by accident recently that I have the capacity to feel the dead.

We must meet.
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I have an excellent bull**** detector. It's of the scale now.

Comment

Originally posted by tinyp3nis
                              I have an excellent bull**** detector. It's of the scale now.
                              I swear I'm telling the truth.
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

The same song comes up at the same time in both my girlfriend and my playlists about once a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X