• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toni
    Its all good Mr Lin

Glad that u stopped by - we await you in next HOTW game

(Check on us when u can)
    Indeed.

And bring spell check with you when you come.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Mr CS we are waiting

Tic Tac

Comment

• Late late late............................

Sorry enjoying it

Comment

• CS did u forget about the daytime saving?

Comment

• OK guys, we postponed this week and played a fill in game which was fun..

Hope Frank and CS can play next week. Serious issue Cyber? Hope all is OK.
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I am SO sorry!!!
              I did not forget about DST, I calculated game time the wrong side around That's why I came one hour later instead earlier

I concluded that since the clock was one hour back, I had to put it forward one hour to get normal game time.... oh was I wrong!

Man, I even went to bed very early, so I could be online in time without missing too much sleep..........
              When I came online, I saw that everybody was there already, I immediately knew: oops, I'm too late!

Thanks for not playing!

Bad news though, I can most probably not play next week
              I'll be in Israel on vacation with my in laws. I take my laptop, and I'll see if I can play from my hotel room, if I have a connection there, and can fit it into my schedule.

I'll get a sub, so you guys should just play if I'm no there!

Once again, I'm REALLY sorry for last session!
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Btw, next time: call me!
                Some of you got my phone nr, right? My phone was next to my bed! Always just call me or send me a txt msg, I'll get it and come immediately!

You can already call me if I'm 1 minute late! (since if I'm 1 minute late, something is wrong)

Comment

• Mike / Glohithia will sub for me when I'm not able to play next friday (vacation in Israel).
                  Don't count on it that I can play.
                  Thanks Mike! Really apreciated.

Mike has in-dept been informed about anything on Terra, and got his Jihad instructions
                  Don't worry, Islam will come to you, either by me or by Mike

Comment

• I would like to request a postponement of the Diplo game this Friday the 9th. As I am unable to make it, neither is CS, Aussie_Lurker, and Nolan has CCC TD duties. (4 players)

You guys can play the other game we started last Friday. And we can Resume on the 16th of November.

I really do not want to miss the crucial game time - next.

Comment

• I'm ok with whatever people want to do.

While on this subject let me also request a postponement for Dec 14, 21 & 28 of game sessions.

Getting married and will be out of town. Well I will have a laptop - but will not bother playing during those Fridays.

Comment

• @Arvcran: I'm obviously fine with a postponement. If you guys postpone, don't forget to notify Mike (Glohithia!)

@Toni: don't you worry, you don't have to worry about this game anymore after next session (note: unfortuntely elimination is not a part of diplocivilization )

Regarding postponing 3 sessions.......... that's a pretty big load of sessions! I think that postponing should only happen if a lot of players can't make the session. I can imagine that December 21th and 28th may be busy times for many players anyway..........

But postponing for just one player is not a good idea, imho.

Comment

• Well i'm ok with what you guys decide - but i've talked to some already and they have no problem taking a break.

So let's see what others say

After all i'm not the one who started the postponing streak
                          Last edited by Toni; November 5, 2007, 17:04.

Comment

• don't you worry, you don't have to worry about this game anymore after next session

Well i've heard this before - many have come and gone - i will just have to make an example of the new comers

Comment

• American, I've fought countless times, yet I've never met an adversary who could offer me what we Dutch call "A Beautiful Death." I can only hope, with all the world's warriors gathered against us, there might be one down there who's up to the task

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
                                Well i'm ok with what you guys decide - but i've talked to some already and they have no problem taking a break.

So let's see what others say

After all i'm not the one who started the postponing streak
                                3 week breaks are terrible.
                                It can destroy a game.

Me myself dislike even 1 week breaks. The game should flow and continue, I hate myself for my fault last friday. I'm glad that you guys waited for personal reasons, but for the game it would've been better if you continued.

If 4 players are missing, playing is more terrible then postponing, that's when I think postponing is better.

If 4 players miss for 4 weeks I would suggest them all 4 to find a sub.

Comment

Working...
                                X