This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by condor223
    Arv, I think that toni was talking about his wedding in December, not November. I've sent Ozzy the game cd and he should be able to sub for toni. (unless he has dates now on friday night?)
    Thanks Nolan!!

I do, in fact, have a date this Friday...
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I just got it today! Thanks Nolan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are awesome!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Well i definately can take over from Mr Lincoln as he as requested but not this Friday the 9th theres something called a CCC to play in and run tournemant etc

But next week will be fine!

Comment

• Ozzy has a date!
          Let's hope the date'll be a failure, or he'll be busy with his girlfriend every friday for eternity!

Good luck dude!
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Hi Banty,

It seems we are taking this friday's session off. Too many are missing.
            G

Comment

• From a quick scan of the thread I assume there is no session this week.
              "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                Ozzy has a date!
                Let's hope the date'll be a failure, or he'll be busy with his girlfriend every friday for eternity!

Good luck dude!

I tried installing BTS last night, but I'm having trouble.. Add/remove programs wouldn't get rid of my old/broken version. So I just deleted all the files myself. It won't install from disk because it thinks it is already installed. *sigh*

Comment

• Its been so long.. was there an uninstall tool to get rid of the testers version, Ozzy?

Let me check to see if it might be around here somewhere.

Comment

• @Ozzy: do a regedit search on civ (or civilization) and remove all entries, that'll do it.
                    You know how to edit te register, right? I'll include it anyway since I may not be online for the next 24 hours. (I'm in a hotel lobby right now)

go to the start menu, chose: 'run', there type: 'regedit', in which you do a control-f search. Just remove every entry that has either civ or civilization completely. I think just searching for civ should be enough.

[b]Guys: I have an internetion connection in my hotel room, thus I can play tonight! I know that we won't play because others are missing, but we're not 'not playing' because I am missing, just had to put that straight [b]

Comment

• So then would I need to reinstall Vanilla Civ and Warlords too?

Comment

• Cyber, I think that most of us have made other plans for tonight.

Comment

• Ozzy, I think a fresh install is a good idea. I recall that I had problems like yours and had to revert to a fresh install.

The latest patch will patch warlords too... so be sure to go to the Firaxis.com site and pick your patch. files picked from there can be directed, I'm not sure about the autoinstaller from the lobby. (I have so many versions of Civ on my computer that i have to direct my patches)

We are on 3.13 now.

Comment

• @Nolan: I know, just had to make clear that it's not my fault that we're not playing That may be usefull for future reasons

@Ozzy: no need to reinstall Warlords! And yes, I should install civ (including vanilla) completely if I were you!

Comment

• Its no bodies fault here - it just happens so that we do not have many main players around - next week Beta is gone not sure about others - so we may be in a similar situation again. See if we get three fridays off the way its going i won't be suprised

Comment

• hey again. short update, auckland new zealand. sorry cyber, but I wont be going to israel real soon, maybe next year though, i met this really nice guy from israel who said I should come visit so maybe I will.

and toni, not 100% sure when I am in hawaii, but I think it's something like the 3rd-6th of december :s typical that I'm on a run that would almost hit most of you guys and we dont get to meet in RL

oh well, I'll post some travel pictures later and I'll definitively be travelling more later. staying in one place too long makes you forget that the world is HUGE!

Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Working...
                                X