Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW, Note that my demands post is Joao's view at the Islamic Council. I just prefer to post it publicly to keep interest up, otherwise it would have been a PM to just America and Germany.

It's important to frame things in correct context.

We need however, Germany's view and a final world demand plus responses but we are running out of time.

Matters are further complicated by possible German and Russian AI this session!

The world's biggest three armies are all in one tiny spot!
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I'm just thinking that Toni might gift Mil Science to the rest of us as a means of balancing the mistake? [quite separately from any IC deals]

In HOTW7 when I made a mistake I adhered to an agreed penalty (remember I accidentally traded Alphabet in a no Tech Broker game - before the BTS expansion)

Woulds that be cool Toni?
      "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I'm just thinking that Toni might gift Mil Science to the rest of us as a means of balancing the mistake?

That may be a solution, but I suggest that we just keep it as it is, to avoid further debates and heated words.

I think our armies are well trained enough to contain the evil heathens, with or without mil tradition.
        Let's just keep it as things are.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• what russian AI im taking russia since Vickys nearly almost definately probably dead the next session anyway if its possible to put the start time to something nearer 5pm EST next week i can play in that session and all future session as well

Comment

• I think that both Aussie_Lurker and Frank aren't playing this friday.
            Since Aussie was first to confirm LOA, you should take Ethiopia.

Germany is 2nd in line. After that come Russia and England, both civs that are on long-term AI anyway.

Thus: you take ethiopia, unless Aussie_Lurker is available to play, then you take Germany, ok?

Comment

• Oh does me taking Russia worry you

Comment

• Aussie told me today he would play today. I had told him privately that I would sub for him if he needed it. Since he doesnt, I will stand down and make other plans with my wife. She will appreciate Aussie playing, hehe.

Have a good war
                Non Serviam

Comment

• @bantams: we have agreed that subs would sub first for the most active players, in order of calling absent. Since both Russia and England have been AI for about 2-3 weeks already, that means that Ethiopia and Germany should get the first subs (in that order), unless Russia itself recruited you. Since Ethiopia is apparantly available (Aussie_Lurker) I hope you want to sub for Germany. Having said that, I can't force you, obviously, it'll be great if you want to sub anyway! But according to the rules Germany needs a sub first.

@Mike: We are still needing subs, if you still would want to sub, that would be great!

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                    Conclusion: can we end the debate?
                    Preferably if all involved can say sorry for the things they've done wrong? People who claim that they are 100% honorable in a fight are sick and crazy.
                    I'm always 100% honorable in a fight.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• hello-Bantams id love if u took rusisa for a wile- the fact ive misse dso many sessions(including todays)is unicussible-i will be able ot make next 2 weeks of russia, im so soryr guy sfor missing all these-but amen i say to you come spring summer sessions i will make 99% of them i swear

Linc
                      I do not know how World War III will be fought, but i do know that World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• I am sincerly soryr for missing all these sessions guys, it will change- CS pls forgive em and al you itll change soon ive been so busy you guys wouldnt belive it-and the day and timing of these sessions is 100% wors tpossible fo rme-i try to amke em but i normaly cant- novmeber and octorber r my busy months bu tdescembber, january, and os on im free to do stuff on fridays.
                        Gl Bantams
                        I do not know how World War III will be fought, but i do know that World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                          Toni: MrLincoln had said that he would play the 19th, and he didn't.

And since MrL only played 1 session in the past 9 weeks, you can't claim to have very good human relations with Russia.

I can't really say that I'm happy with Mr.Lincoln's participation. He's obviously interested in the game, and excited about it. But he joins games he actually can't fit into his schedule, and once in a while he posts that he can't play, and if he says that he can play, he doesn't show up in 50% of the cases.

I'm sorry Mr.Lin, but your record is defenitely not good.
                          I dont blame you for sayign this toni
                          as i said i should have considered my scheduel before i joined this HOTW game. the tiem of year is wrong. I havent posted at all, your right. Im too buys realy to manage a civ right now...but il change it. almost eveyr day from now on i will come in. i will post alot, and i will play alot more. Bantams pls jsut stya as a sub for me, Cs, guy sim so sorry for this. I reinstalled civ as you asked too. I hope that if we ever play a session in spring-summer you guys will allow me, but because of my constant abesnts i dont blame you if you dont. Pls Lady adn Gentlemen, fidn it in your hearts ot forgive me for my abesnts and my lSEEMINGLY lack of interest in this.
                          L

Comment

• I will not be here once agian today but i will next 2 weeks u have my word on THAT!!!

Comment

• I know ive posted so much in a row and its probly making osme o u mad when u read this ltr but theres 1 thing id liek to say-when weee playd in summer i made lit to every single game for liek 6 or 7 games in a row-think aobu tthat guys, then maybe your opinions may change.

Comment

• Its all good Mr Lin

Glad that u stopped by - we await you in next HOTW game

(Check on us when u can)

Comment

Working...
                                X